Top Siem Reap Extreme Sports
283 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "we had a great time with Sum and Leak. It was up to our expectations. we saw the temples and had a nice day on the bike. They were both great guides!"
* A traveler said: "A excellent way to see the real Siem Reap. A nice easy ride along mostly flat road.We went through villages,Farms Our guide Leap spoke clearly and explained and answered any questions we had. If you want to see the country side and the real Cambodia you need to do this ride.The bikes were new well maintained and easy to ride. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and special thanks to our guide Marin! He was very kind, knowledgeable and did his best throughout the entire day."
* A traveler said: "Great service, no issues with pick up. Guide was really informative, and waterfall iven in dry sewson was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. All trip was worth it, temple on big rock was something different fro usual temples"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience for the whole family. Safety really is paramount and our two guides, Tola and Charlie Brown, we're brilliant. We only did the half course but wished we'd done the full course. Zooming through the roof of the Jungle was unbelievable."
* A traveler said: "Great time spent aminy the ruins of Angkor Wat and other Khmer temples. Yuth was the best guide, complementary service provided by the company was great too!"
* A traveler said: "There are so many beautiful temples in this region that it was worth getting a locat guide and having two day tour. Mr Chea Narong from Angkor Local Tour was a very knowledgable guide and also took the time to show us and talk to us about everyday life in Cambodia as well as just the usual tourist attractions. We highly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "great day and our guide - Chanda from SiemReap Shuttle was amazing, an archeologist by profession his insights were delightful and made this a very memorable day . thank you chanda."
* A traveler said: "Sai picked us up from our hotel on time and we went to pick up the bikes. They were good quality Giant bikes and we were given safety helmets. Getting out of the city is quite hairy but we were soon in the back streets. The countryside is beautiful and we even visited Sai's home and family. Our Tuk Tuk ride took us to Artisans Angkor to see the workshops, Theam's House for for history and art. The highlight for us was a visit to a pagoda to be blessed by a Monk. Sai is local to the area and is very knowledge."
* A traveler said: "I had an great experience! Everything was on time and the guide was fantastic! I loved to drive around the country side and experience the reality in Cambodia, I had a great experience with the children. This is must do if you love to learn about the local culture and experience the real life."
* A traveler said: "Had an incredible private tour with the tour guide Sa. Extremely knowledgeable guide on all history."
* A traveler said: "The Dinner and the Show was fine and good, only the description here ist wrong, the Buffet starts earlier, we were 6:10 there and it hat already started"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, absolutely jaw - dropping, quite simply the best Aspara show you will see here. Wonderful cast and impressive costumes and performances. Don't miss it and there are tuktuks for return journey outside.."
* A traveler said: "I was booking this tour for my boss, he is real happy with Cambodia and the tour.I requested to upgrade a car to a better one and I also custom the tour based on his schedule, and the tour guide help me to settle everything !I contact the tour via whatsapp and he helps me a lot.THANK YOU"
* A traveler said: "My teacher Naphom was patient and kind. I happened to be the only person in class whom they accepted last min and she still took me in. We went to the market and she explained and showed the various ingredients often used in Cambodian cooking. The best part was I got to eat them all!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Cherry was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful temples and carvings along the way aswell as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 6 and met some lovely people during this day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- Shooting Ranges
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta