Top Siem Reap Sporting Events
239 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "Great service, no issues with pick up. Guide was really informative, and waterfall iven in dry sewson was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. All trip was worth it, temple on big rock was something different fro usual temples"
* A traveler said: "great day and our guide - Chanda from SiemReap Shuttle was amazing, an archeologist by profession his insights were delightful and made this a very memorable day . thank you chanda."
* A traveler said: "A excellent way to see the real Siem Reap. A nice easy ride along mostly flat road.We went through villages,Farms Our guide Leap spoke clearly and explained and answered any questions we had. If you want to see the country side and the real Cambodia you need to do this ride.The bikes were new well maintained and easy to ride. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "Include entrance fee 20$ exactly The guide cum driver for my trip is nice Cambodian guy with patient attitude I have enough time for visiting all place included in tour and the guide help me call motor bike by local guy to visit some others place exclude tour, and truly advice about buying souvenirs around visiting place"
* A traveler said: "Even though it was extremely cloudy and didn't get to see any sunset we still had a lot of fun with Mork, it is a great way to see a different part of Siem Reap and the jeep was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Pin Vannak was absolutely fantastic! We had a family of 8 adults, and we left very early in the morning and visited Angkor Wat and 8 other area temples. Pin was energetic and knowledgeable and answered every question we threw at him. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "They do everything as promised, I cannot imagine a better way to wander around the temples, highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time visiting the local countryside of Siem Reap. Our guide Mr Vuthy took us to a working farm, a local market, a duck and fish farm, a crocodile farm, Hindu and Buddhist temple, pre school and lotus flower silk farm. If you want to see the real Siem Reap and how the countryside provides food for the city then this is a must do tour, my husband and I loved it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta