Jurong Bird Park
Ranked among the world’s largest bird sanctuaries, the Jurong Bird Park is home to an astounding 5,000 birds representing 400 avian species. Each habitat is designed to mirror a naturalistic environment. Walk through the Waterfall Aviary—the world’s largest walk-in aviary—or meet colorful Australian lories in the 9-story Lory Loft. You can observe toucans and parrots from the South American tropics inside Jungle Jewels; watch penguins glide through the water at Penguin Coast; or see the world’s most comprehensive collection of pelican species at Pelican Cove. Guests can witness birds’ behaviors during a live show, and kids can cool off at the Birdz of Play splash zone.
Jurong Bird Park Tours and Activities
What are Jurong Bird Park hours of operation?
Should I book Jurong Bird Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Jurong Bird Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Jurong Bird Park?
- The Singapore Pass with 3 or 5 Attractions and optional Universal Studios Entry
- Singapore Flexi Attractions Pass
- Singapore Unlimited Attractions Pass
- Big Bus Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam