Suntec City Mall
Suntec City Mall is one of the largest shopping complexes in Singapore, boasting 380 retail outlets and more than 100 dining options across four floors. This vast mall was carefully
designed with a strong emphasis on feng shui and is split into four zones: the Galleria, the Tropics, the Fountain Terrace, and the Entertainment Center.
The Suntec City Mall offers a lot more than just shopping, and is connected to the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Center. It features brand names and department
stores offering regular sales and discounts, plus a number of leisure and entertainment facilities, including a movie theater, fitness center, and a games arcade. It even plays host to
regular events and shows, including the odd sporting tournament.
Don’t miss the Suntec City Mall’s Fountain of Wealth; this is listed by the Guinness Book of Records as the largest fountain in the world.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Suntec City Mall hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Suntec City Mall?
- City Sightseeing Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Singapore Private Night Tour with River Cruise
- Singapore Private Night Tour
- Singapore City Tour with Sharing Transfers
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Melaka
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Johor
- Things to do in Pahang
- Things to do in Perak
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast