Top Singapore Dining Experiences
24 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Value for money, would recommend for a great day out as you can hop on and off at each station wander around the sights and get to see all the island which has some great places and views, from walking along the beach, the tree top walkway, the busy Merlion centre with all the attractions, universal studios etc.(extra fees of course, but all reachable via the cable cars)."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Marcus. He knew a lot about the different cultures and lifestyles of the people in Singapore. You traveled to three different areas of city: Chinatown, Arab Street and Little India. At each location, you got to sample several foods and learn more about each area. You walk a lot so wear good shoes."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the sweetest! He goes out of his way to help take care of the group. The food was delicious - just enough for a taste and not feeling overstuffed at the end. My point was to try new things, and I did! My most favorites were: the curry puff, kopi, teh, and murtabak! I'll be back for more!!"
* A traveler said: "Colin was amazing and so knowledgeable on everything. I would highly recommend this tour if you want to see all of Singapore especially if you only have a few days."
* A traveler said: "Gerry was awesome. Great discussion and a real insight into Singapore hawker stalls. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with our guide Colin. Yes you can wander around yourself but you won’t go to the places you go on the tour and you won’t learn as much as you would on the tour. Superb experience and would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "very well organised and fun cooking class with YY. She showed us the real method of making curry paste and Turtle buns. Yum."
* A traveler said: "This was a great introduction to Singapore for us! Natalie was a great tour guide, especially when faced with absolutely pouring rain and a good deal of stalls being closed due to CNY. Absolutely loved our Hainanese chicken and rice, and appreciated Natalie showing us the correct way to enjoy it with the trio of sauces! Thanks Natalie!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this for my daughters 21st as a surprise . It was a great success the company were excellent and arranged a cake and everything. I was cintacting them from England and they responded very quickly to any questions I had. A good night was had by all and it was great value for money"
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular gardens and surrounds I have seen .Viator were very helpful in picking up from our hotel and dropping us off at the gardens."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The 10 Tastings of Singapore With Locals: Private Street Food Tour
- Small-Group Food Tour With Hawker Center: Eat Like A Local
- Singapore Private Food and Culture Tour in Chinatown
- UNESCO Hawker Centre Street Food Tasting Tour in 3 Ethnic Neighbourhoods
- Singapore's Private Hawker Centre Food Tour: Tastings & Secrets
- Chek Jawa Wetlands
- St. John’s Island
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum
- Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Science Centre Singapore
- Malay Heritage Centre
- Bugis Street
- Cavenagh Bridge
- Singapore Cruise Port
- Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Tiong Bahru
- Singapore River
- Tiger Brewery
- Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)
- Tanjong Beach
- Mt. Faber Park
- Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay
- Merlion Park
- ION Sky
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast