Top Singapore Private and Luxury
87 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Joanne, was knowledgeable and friendly. The tour of the Battlebox I found to be very emotional and thought provoking. The history behind Fort Canning very informative."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful visit, not to be missed. Amazing to see all those beautiful animals during the night. Park facilities excellent."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "Great tour for people who want to see some of the best spots of the city, like the observatory deck at marina Bay, the gardens by the bay with the super trees all lit during the light and music show, the boat ride at Marina and river. We had Alex as tour guide, I suggest to ask for him because he was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "Ramesh was great guide, got to see and experience the sights and sounds of Singapore without having to worry about how to do this. Picked up and dropped off at our hotel, stress free great night out,"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Gee Soo was a great guide - very informative , both in terms of history and development of the city but also of day-to-day life. Great mix of known sites and off the beaten track"
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip. Very professional tour guide and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Worth every cent. We highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the sweetest! He goes out of his way to help take care of the group. The food was delicious - just enough for a taste and not feeling overstuffed at the end. My point was to try new things, and I did! My most favorites were: the curry puff, kopi, teh, and murtabak! I'll be back for more!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Chris was awesome! Very entertaining and knowledgable. He was so, so very accommodating to our special needs wheelchair bound friend traveling with us. Chris pushed him thru the park and sat with him at a restaurant while the rest of us viewed the park. He found us a McDonalds! Lol"
* A traveler said: "My normally jaded, usually non-communicative teenage son loved this tour. We had some flight problems and ended up getting in late on the day we had booked this for, but the company and the guide were very accommodating in working with us to find an adjusted schedule that worked. We got our heads filled with history, culture, food, art, music, religion, and all the highlights. We used public transportation, and did LOTS of walking. Monica tailored the tour to fit the divergent interests of me and my son, and made sure everyone was happy. In fact, the tour company sent out a questionnaire before assigning a guide to make sure they gave us a person who would best suit our style and interests. They hit it out of the park!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this for my daughters 21st as a surprise . It was a great success the company were excellent and arranged a cake and everything. I was cintacting them from England and they responded very quickly to any questions I had. A good night was had by all and it was great value for money"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! A very nice escape from the busy city life. We strongly recommend that you try it. Thank you Aaron!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dani, enthusiastically shared an insider's view of Singapore. She gave great insights into the history of Singapore through her vast knowledge and great storytelling. We had been to Singapore before, but learnt so much more through this tour. Well done and thanks, Dani."
* A traveler said: "5 hour walking tour with Daryl Jan 6th 2020. Daryl was personable, knowledgeable and took us to spots we never would have seen on a larger group tour. Tour was tailored to what we were interested in seeing. Singapore is an amazing city and Daryl, a true ambassador for the city..."
* A traveler said: "My tour operator Su Ling did an outstanding job taking me around Singapore to try a wide variety of samples of different Singaporean cuisine. I enjoyed how she tailored the trip and providing background to the various places we visited. If you would like to have a one of a kind experience, I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great, kind professional guide who guides you effortlessly and with a smile through different parts of Singapore. You will be very very full w great food and you’ll know what to order in any hawker center and why. All questions are answered and a lot about Singapore is learned. Treat yourself to a kind and professional guide. If i am to visit Singapore again, i will book 2 tours with this guide. Loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Private Guides
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Raffles' Landing Site
- Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)
- KidZania Singapore
- Boat Quay
- Changi Murals
- Peranakan Museum
- Joo Chiat
- Singapore Food Treats
- Esplanade–Theatres on the Bay
- Sultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan)
- Art Forum Singapore
- Singapore Cricket Club
- Tiger Brewery
- Palawan Beach (Pulau Palawan)
- Helix Bridge
- Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay
- Mt. Faber Park
- MacRitchie Nature Trail and Reservoir Park
- Haw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)
- Tekka Center
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast