Top Singapore Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
402 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant place To visit it was amazing I loved it a lot . Totally a must see in singapore and the animals are really looked after"
* A traveler said: "Only ordered online night before but all went smoothly. Picked up from hotel, cple other pickups then dropped right up at entrance of Gardens, all hassle free and the Gardens by the Bay a Must, just beautiful !"
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for people who want to see some of the best spots of the city, like the observatory deck at marina Bay, the gardens by the bay with the super trees all lit during the light and music show, the boat ride at Marina and river. We had Alex as tour guide, I suggest to ask for him because he was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Gerry was awesome. Great discussion and a real insight into Singapore hawker stalls. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular gardens and surrounds I have seen .Viator were very helpful in picking up from our hotel and dropping us off at the gardens."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent! She was knowledgeable, friendly and had a delightful of humor. She patiently explained each of the attractions and answered any questions that the members of the group asked. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire excursion."
* A traveler said: "5 hour walking tour with Daryl Jan 6th 2020. Daryl was personable, knowledgeable and took us to spots we never would have seen on a larger group tour. Tour was tailored to what we were interested in seeing. Singapore is an amazing city and Daryl, a true ambassador for the city..."
* A traveler said: "Ramesh was great guide, got to see and experience the sights and sounds of Singapore without having to worry about how to do this. Picked up and dropped off at our hotel, stress free great night out,"
* A traveler said: "My normally jaded, usually non-communicative teenage son loved this tour. We had some flight problems and ended up getting in late on the day we had booked this for, but the company and the guide were very accommodating in working with us to find an adjusted schedule that worked. We got our heads filled with history, culture, food, art, music, religion, and all the highlights. We used public transportation, and did LOTS of walking. Monica tailored the tour to fit the divergent interests of me and my son, and made sure everyone was happy. In fact, the tour company sent out a questionnaire before assigning a guide to make sure they gave us a person who would best suit our style and interests. They hit it out of the park!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and caring guide. Showed us all the important sites and gave us insights into the history and character of Singapore. Tour was advertised as 4 hours but it lasted 5 1/2."
* A traveler said: "The crew was beautiful and we were even able to use our own music. The crew was extremely friendly, and swimming was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Marcus. He knew a lot about the different cultures and lifestyles of the people in Singapore. You traveled to three different areas of city: Chinatown, Arab Street and Little India. At each location, you got to sample several foods and learn more about each area. You walk a lot so wear good shoes."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with our guide Colin. Yes you can wander around yourself but you won’t go to the places you go on the tour and you won’t learn as much as you would on the tour. Superb experience and would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Colin was amazing and so knowledgeable on everything. I would highly recommend this tour if you want to see all of Singapore especially if you only have a few days."
* A traveler said: "Lived in Singapore +5 years and this genuinely was one of the best experience I have done! Great tour and tour guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Army Museum of Singapore
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- Telok Ayer Street
- Pulau Hantu (Ghost Island)
- Singapore Cricket Club
- Esplanade Park
- Science Centre Singapore
- Haw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)
- 1-Altitude Gallery & Bar
- Singapore Art Museum (SAM)
- Ang Mo Kio (AMK)
- Abdul Gafoor Mosque (Masjid Abdul Gafoor)
- Singapore Wake Park
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
- Changi Murals
- MegaBounce Singapore
- Flight Experience Singapore
- Images of Singapore
- Bugis Street
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast