Top Skaftafell Art & Culture
10 results | All Skaftafell Tours
* A traveler said: "The guides were very helpful with getting the equipment on us and going over safety guidelines. The guide Sam was an amazing and knowledgeable person and did a magnificent job explaining things to us about the glacier and was also very helpful and patient with the group! Doing a glacier walk almost seems mandatory if you're visiting Iceland!"
* A traveler said: "The glacier was incredible and the small group size was nice. The guide Franziska was super knowledgeable and patient. Had a great experience"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience climbing the glacier with our two guides. They spend more time than expected to be sure that we saw everything, they were really careful and professionnal. We also hat the opportunity to listen to some nice Icelandic stories and environmental facts. We highly recommend this tour. It was the highlight of our 10 days trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had an AMAZING time. The hike was beautiful. Our guide was fantastic. She helped make sure that we were comfortable with the gear. She also gave a great mixture of Icelandic history and facts about glaciers. We want to come back and do more experiences with their company."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Best thing I done visiting Iceland! We’re very friendly and I felt very comfortable and safe"