Top Slovakia Outdoor Activities
47 results | All Slovakia Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely an amazing experience! The host was great, she even took us swimming down the River after the kayaking tour! Highly recommend to anyone who likes outdoor activities!"
* A traveler said: "We travelled with our tour guide, Martin, to some incredible villages, castles and citadels in Eslovaquia. Since the travel distance from place to place didn’t exceed two hours, we were able to spend a lot of time in each place and enjoy our guided tour with Martin, who shared a lot of information and explanations about the place, facts, history and actuality. The citadels and fortresses were incredible and the castles were breathtaking. Overall an amazing experience and we recommend it 100%. Thank you for everything, Martin"
* A traveler said: "Brano is a top guide! The history of Slovakia and Bratislava in 3 hours, with a very personal touch. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was fantastic! He made the trip interesting and his knowledge of Slovakia and its regions is extensive. We enjoyed our trip. Slovakis is beautiful country and there is lots to see and enjoyed our trip. We would highly recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Banska Stiavnica
- Lomnicky Peak (Lomnicky Stit)
- Primate's Palace (Primaciálny Palác)
- Open-Air Mining Museum (Slovenské Banské Múzeum)
- Orava Castle (Oravský Hrad)
- Michael's Gate (Michalska Brana)
- Grassalkovich Palace (Grasalkovicov Palac)
- Slovak Paradise National Park
- Spis Castle (Spissky Hrad)
- Hlavne Namestie
- Bratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Poprad
- Things to do in Banská Bystrica
- Things to do in Hungary
- Things to do in Czech Republic
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Austrian Alps