* A traveler said: "Danielle provides a great overview of Bratislava and Slovakia; not only the historical events and important places but also wonderful insight to the people and culture. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wishing to really understand the Slovakian people and their country."
* A traveler said: "Very memorable experience for our visit to Slovakia. Our driver/host Vlado looked after us very well and drove safely all the time adjusting to weather changing conditions. We were lucky to experience a snowfall in Vysoke Tatry. Also had ample time at each location we visited. Vlado also recommended local cuisine dishes and local beverage and that helped us experience all aspects of Slovakia. Thanks to everyone involved in organizing this trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It ended up being just my husband and I with our guide, and we had a wonderful evening. We are not particularly avid wine drinkers more beer drinkers, and so had no expectations. There were several options, and I think our guide and the winery owner customized the offerings to our tastes. It was a beautiful space and a relaxed evening- lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very comprehensive commentary. Good stop offs along the way for photographs. Staff very approachable."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely an amazing experience! The host was great, she even took us swimming down the River after the kayaking tour! Highly recommend to anyone who likes outdoor activities!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide George was knowledgeable and friendly. I thought he did a great job touring us through the small city of Bratislava"
* A traveler said: "Learned so much. Our guide was so good, very knowledgeable, fun friendly. Can't say enough about how interesting this was, gave a new perspective on life after communism from a person who actually Lived in this era. Car was awesome- made everything authentic. Places we toured were unexpected and so interesting. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We took a few wrong turns and barely made it but they saw us running and held off leaving - the audio guide was thorough and the vehicle easy to view sites from. We hopped off at the castle to walk back at our own pace but recommend."
* A traveler said: "Really informative! It was a great way to start our time in Bratislava as we were shown the sites, given recommendations, told great stories and tips so we planned the rest of our visit. We gained a good understanding of the layout in a way a bus tour doesn't give you. Our guide was passionate about Slovakia and is a Slovakian national which was great. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We travelled with our tour guide, Martin, to some incredible villages, castles and citadels in Eslovaquia. Since the travel distance from place to place didn’t exceed two hours, we were able to spend a lot of time in each place and enjoy our guided tour with Martin, who shared a lot of information and explanations about the place, facts, history and actuality. The citadels and fortresses were incredible and the castles were breathtaking. Overall an amazing experience and we recommend it 100%. Thank you for everything, Martin"
* A traveler said: "Long ride there but worth the trip,, this is the most like what you expect a castle to be. Renovated and updated through the years and an amazing experience. Our guide was excellent."
* A traveler said: "All went like clockwork Peter was the perfect guide, pleasant and very accommodating. Went out of his to answer our questions"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely afternoon with Simone who was very passionate and informative on here beloved city and local food establishments we were very well looked after and treated to some lovely local treats thank you Simone and gang"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city- knowledgeable guide took us all around. What definitely recommend . Thanks for a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Young lady that gave us the tour was born and raised there,new the history,spoke perfect english.learned a lot about there history before,during,and after the comuniist era.was well versed on wwll,and a lot of history on specific locations.dont hesitate to book this tour"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour guide who provided us with a great tour of Bratislava. She was very knowledgeable and told us many facts and stories about Bratislava and Slovakia. Besides giving us a tour of the city, she also showed us where to shop and eat."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hlavne Namestie
- Open-Air Mining Museum (Slovenské Banské Múzeum)
- Orava Castle (Oravský Hrad)
- Primate's Palace (Primaciálny Palác)
- Slovak Paradise National Park
- Spis Castle (Spissky Hrad)
- Bratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica)
- Lomnicky Peak (Lomnicky Stit)
- Michael's Gate (Michalska Brana)
- Grassalkovich Palace (Grasalkovicov Palac)
- Banska Stiavnica
- Devin Castle (Devinsky Hrad)
- Bratislava Castle (Bratislavsky Hrad)
- Slovak National Theatre (Slovenské Národné Divadlo)
- UFO Observation Deck
- Bratislava Old Town (Stare Mesto)
- St. Martin's Cathedral (Dóm Sv. Martina)
- Franciscan Square (Frantiskanske Namestie)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Poprad
- Things to do in Banská Bystrica
- Things to do in Hungary
- Things to do in Czech Republic
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Austrian Alps