Top Soufriere Private Sightseeing Tours
28 results | All Soufriere Tours
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Five Stars for Julian!! He provided my boyfriend and I with an AMAZING experience touring and learning the history of beautiful St. Lucia. He was professional and a delight to spend the day with. Thanks Julian for a wonderful tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sights! Be ready for some winding and hilly roads! Wish lunch accommodations were included."
* A traveler said: "Dannyboy is a wonderful host who was flexible and willing to take us to the Antilles brewery in Castres, accommodated our unique desires to stop or stay anywhere along our educational and professional tour, He’s a pothole dodging driver and so much fun! He was on time. Took us to lunch for real Lucian fare."
* A traveler said: "Great hike. Our guide Jason was great. The view from the top of Piton is beautiful. Highly recommended this hike."
* A traveler said: "Our guide picked us up right on time and we were quickly on our way. It was a bit of a drive to the Mud baths, but our driver wanted to get us there quickly to avoid the crowd. We picked up our guide in a town by the mud baths and beat the major traffic to the mud bath. Our guide was very informative and took pictures for us as we played with the mud. He even painted the black mud on us. Then we went to the waterfall where we were able to beat the crowd. Our driver stopped at a few wonderful views for some pictures on the ride home. A very good experience and great trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy was great. Very relaxing Beautiful area Lunch at Coal pot was a great ending to a wonderful day Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for taking good care of us Naomi! We appreciated getting to see the parts of the island we had not seen yet - the city, Reduit Beach, Pigeon Island, the "moon", etc. We especially loved the hike on Pigeon Island. Loved the food from your restaurant. Zing! Good luck - hope everyone who comes to the island gets to hang out with you!"
* A traveler said: "Naomi von Lucian Explorer prepared an unforgettable excursion for us, individually and tailor-made. It was very personal and with heart. Thus we were allowed to experience the island off the tourist streams. Thank you so much for this unique experience."
* A traveler said: "The staff was the Best!!! Made this the Best excursion of the entire trip. I highly recommend doing this tour"
* A traveler said: "There are not enough kind words to describe this “experience”. Certainly far beyond the excursion detailed. Our driver Johnavien picked up up directly off the port of our cruise ship. In a beautiful car we were treated to a scenic drive and view of the island along with commentary on the typical life there The botanical gardens were amazing. Johnavien took his time and allowed us to go at our own pace. Again he shared knowledge of the local fruits, vegetables and plants. From there we went to the mud bath. Note to all: this is a very “sulfur” smelling activity. Do not wear your favorite bathing suit and be prepared for the smell to linger! On that note again Johnavien made sure we had access to showers to ensure our comfort. Those were the only 2 places in the description, however again we were treated like royalty and taken to other island destinations he thought we might like. The most important thing to remember is that each attraction had tour groups packed into transportation vehicles. We had a one on one private tour for much less than the ship charged. The owner of the company texted me personally to make sure we were satisfied with our day. I can not recommend this company any higher, as the professionalism was unmatched and my daughter and I had an unforgettable experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon