Top South Australia Shore Excursions
58 results | All South Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting wineries, delicious food platter, courteous and helpful driver, delightful scenery en route."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Terri was very knowledgable. Tour operator was good, logistics were well organised. Lunch was good as well. Great trip out of Adelaide and amazing scenery. Could have more time at McLaren Vale"
* A traveler said: "The visit to Seal Bay, Raptor Domain Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch were all memorable. Our tour guide Sutz was knowledgeable and provided a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "So professional, a wonderful lunch and so informative. The tour guide and assistant were both amazing."
* A traveler said: "Paul was an amazing host he was very knowledgeable and made our day. Will definitely ask for Paul next time."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant tour with lots of fun, adventure and two of the best wineries in the Barossa (Kids and Longmeil). The tour guide (Peter) was brilliant and made the day that extra special. A definite tour I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Greig was very knowledgeable, friendly and open to catering the tour to our specific tastes and anything we wished."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun, well organised tour! Dave was awesome and we never had to wait for anything. He adjusted the tour to our needs and we visited some lovely places. Plenty of food and drink to try. A day of laughs!"
* A traveler said: "Roger was amazing. The tour was very personalized and gave a wonderful brush stroke view of the Adelaide hills region. The local produce and scenery is incredible; as an Australian it really makes you grateful to be in such a blessed country. There is no way the tour was financially lucrative or even viable for our host and yet he took us on in spite if this and did so gladly. This was an intimate, custom and unforgettable experience. I couldn't recommend it highly enough."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Parliament House
- Penfolds Barossa Valley Cellar Door
- Vivonne Bay
- Wirra Wirra Vineyards
- Light's Vision
- Victor Harbor
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- Granite Island (Nulcoowarra)
- American River
- Cockle Train
- Murray River
- Barossa Chateau
- Whispering Wall
- Mt. Lofty
- Peter Lehmann Wines
- Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Bali