Top South Australia Sporting Events
58 results | All South Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "Was an awesome experience for me and my now fiancée! Loved every moment of it! Credit to em and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was simply amazing. We learned so much about this area, saw beautiful wildlife and enjoyed great food!"
* A traveler said: "My sister and myself absolutely loved this bike tour. The friendly guide, made the tour even better with the knowledge he shared at the wildlife park, and at the old historical buildings. Amazing senery, people and coffee! Would definitely do it again, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "You must do this!!!!! Owner and guide friendly and supportive when trying to control a segway for the first time. Thoroughly toured the Torrens safely and the guide had so much local knowledge. My husband and I are both 50yrs old, and we loved every second. Great for all ages. Try it....you'll love it."
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Easy to learn if you haven’t done it before. Wonderful hosts. I’m looking forward to doing it again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and we saw a lot of wildlife, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, possum and penguins. The tour guide, Sutz, was experienced and professional."
* A traveler said: "The commentary by the tour guide was excellent, he was very knowledgeable about the Murray and all other areas. I'll come back again on the 3 hour trip this time"
* A traveler said: "The visit to Seal Bay, Raptor Domain Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch were all memorable. Our tour guide Sutz was knowledgeable and provided a great experience."
* A traveler said: "After the recent brushfires, we were a little aprehensive about our trip. However, our tour guide, Robert, provided a very comprehensive tour of Kangaroo Island. He ensured we saw koalas, wallabies, echidna, goanna, seals, and over 150 kangaroo in their native habitat. As the retired head of the KI parks system, he knew exactly where to look and provided expert commentary on firefighting techniqes, regrowth of burnt areas, animal behavior, and Ki history. This was the highlight of our monthlong NZ and AU trip."
* A traveler said: "Lovely island. Sad about the fire restrictions but glad to have been and spent in local businesses. Odyssey small group 4WD 2day tour was brilliant and our guide/driver Mia was really good. Flying back definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had a really good 3 days. Our guide was very knowledgeable, and we learnt so much about the Ranges and the flora and fauna. The accommodation was good too. A trip that left us with a lot of good memories!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Our guide, Kylie, was very knowledgeable, giving us bits of information as we drove around from place to place. The wineries were amazing! KI Spirits was not really for us but anyone that loves gin would love it there. We'd never been to a honey farm so it was nice to learn how they make the honey. The highlight of the day for us was lunch at Hannaford and Sach's. A truly amazing experience. Anyone going to KI, this tour is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great background knowledge of all the area , particularly on the bush fires, which is something you would not get if you went to Flinders Chase on your own. Really knew his stuff and the place is magnificent"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Wirra Wirra Vineyards
- South Australian Museum
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Little Sahara
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Henley Beach
- Adelaide Gaol
- Pennington Bay
- Glen-Forest Tourist Park
- Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- Barossa Chateau
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Seppeltsfield Wines
- Victoria Square
- Whispering Wall
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Bali