Top South East England Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
319 results | All South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was an excellent guide and brought her personality to the tour. Exeter was beautiful and a picture of what it must be like to study here. Story of All Souls entrance and intake fascinating - large building for such a small number!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Simon. A great guide whose delivery and content was pitched perfectly for the group. Great job Simon!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great value for money, the views were amazing and it was a really lovely start to our day"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "A very informative tour, we learnt lots of interesting snippets about Oxford from how it got its name to interesting alumni from the university. Lucy was very knowledgeable and very enthusiastic."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic tour, Peter was amazingly knowledgeable and very funny. Children and adults held enthralled. He went over and beyond to make sure everyone was happy and his enthusiasm for Oxford and HP shone through. If we ever come back to Oxford we will definitely be booking in to hi pub crawl tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very warm welcome for the river boat cruise approx 50 minutes Alex was very good guide & she steered the boat herself whilst giving us information of the river & Oxford. We had really great weather & it was a relaxing way just to simply sit back & listen to the sounds of the river boats & wildlife Thankyou so much."
* A traveler said: "Such a great way to experience Brighton if you are new to the area. Friendly crowd and great atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed all places. It was very good!!, the guide was very friendly and told us very interesting things about the places."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Robb, is one of the best guides we've ever experienced. The tour was everything we hoped it would be. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Lawrence, our guide, was fantastic. His local knowledge was really fun and interesting. Paired the tour with local music. Worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Really great way to start our weekend in Oxford, helped us get our bearings. Neil, our guide was fab, very knowledgeable, bikes were comfy, good value and all four of us thoroughly enjoyed the tour! 🚴♀️🚴♀️🚴🚴♂️"
* A traveler said: "Great despite the rain! Our guide knew her Morse etc even bits we had forgotten. Was good to see the actual sites used in filming and insights into filming techniques."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant tour. Loved every minute. I’m not actually a fan of the series but went with my Mum who is. I now want to watch it. The guide was amazing. She was engaging and entertaining. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and Carlos sure does know his towns history, enjoyed every minute of it, despite the hide and seek with rain showers, it was fun, would recommend to anyone looking for a day trip"
* A traveler said: "The guide was absolutely fantastic. He had a story for every situation. The picnic was great. We had a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was our tour guide that made it special her name was Siren, she was so friendly and her knowledge was excellent, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour with a really friendly and extremely knowledgeable guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience. Carlo was very personable and knowledgable . Would highly recommend, we had great fun and saw parts of Brighton that we didn’t know about ."
* A traveler said: "Such a lovely experience for my sisters 50th birthday. The food was yummy and the host was so funny!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Godshill Model Village
- The Look Out Discovery Centre
- Trinity College
- St. George’s Chapel
- New Forest National Park
- Penshurst Place & Gardens
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- Isle of Wight
- Eton College
- Paultons Park
- Blenheim Palace
- Canterbury Cathedral
- Dover Castle
- Oxford Botanic Garden
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England