Top South Holland Private and Luxury
23 results | All South Holland Tours
* A traveler said: "The sociological approach of the guide was excellent. An unexpected upgrade to an e- bike was a nice extra. The overview of all different ‘villages’ of Rotterdam. Wonderful city to discover by bike. Thank you Jeroen! A ‘bintang’ amongst the guides.."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Bart was cheerful, informative and charming -we absolutely loved the Bike and Bite tour and l would recommend everyone to do this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide learned a lot of history went to places that people who took a tour through the ship did not see and highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was terrific. We had a wonderful time. Tony is an excellent guide, very informative and funny. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We love our tour! After I booked the tour, our tour guide Amin contacted me asking if we have any specific interest or request. He gave me a clear instruction on meeting point and direction how to get there. I already felt that we are in good hands. Amin was on time, very organized, and well-planned. He explained the schedule, asked how we felt about doing this and that , so it’s really personal . We went to so many spots in a day from 10am-7:30pm. We had good dinner and souvenirs. It’s a long day but he kept good energy to guide us. Amin is knowledgeable and caring . He also helped us to take many pics. It’s a very satisfying tour and everything is included. Highly recommend to people don’t want to plan anything and want to see all in a day. Thank you Amin!"
* A traveler said: "Convenient trip for us, as we were staying at a Hotel couple of blocks away from the bus rendezvous point in The Hague. 10 minute walk|Tour guide was very informative on the way to Keukenhof, the garden itself was spectacular, all sorts of vibrant colors. It was a very nice day, well worth it. Hope they have more tours from The Hague to Amsterdam and surrounding attractions, although it's relatively easy to take the train from The Hague to Amsterdam which is fun also, unless you have to that every day as a commuter."
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect for first time visitors. We took this tour since we only had one day in Rotterdam and it was worth every penny! Our guide Stan was really one of the best guides we ever had. His knowledge about Rotterdam and the sights is amazing!! He is also very funny and made it overall a great experience. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our hotel and walked to the boat that took us to Kinderdijk. We walked around and viewed the different windmills and gardens, it was beautiful. They had a great video about the area and how the windmills helped with the water. We got to go in one working mill and it had lots of photos and was set up inside with period furniture. It was fascinating. There are a couple places to get drinks and snacks too! Our guide was very nice! You don't need to do "photography" to do this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Delft (Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles)
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813)
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- St. John's Church (Sint Janskerk)
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Panorama Mesdag
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw
- Museum Prinsenhof Delft
- Van Gijn House (Huis Van Gijn)
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)
- Escher in Het Paleis
- Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp)
- Markthal (Market Hall)
- Church of St. Lawrence (Sint Laurenskerk)
- The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag)
- Delft Vermeer Centre (Vermeer Centrum)
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Alsace