Top South West England Day Trips
47 results | All South West England Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfect day out with amazingly beautiful locations and our tour guide (Gerry) was very good. He explained about locations and gave us enough time to wander around."
* A traveler said: "Spent all day with Geoff who was extremely helpful and knowledgable. Toured around the cathedral which Geoff got us into even though it was Easter. Toured around the sights of Salisbury, then out to Stonehenge, Woodhenge and Avebury. All of this was excellent, the information was free-flowing and interesting with Geoff showing his enthusiasm throughout. Lunch was provided in a pub along the way - typical pub grub but very nice. The trip seems very expensive but was well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Paul. Better than advertised. Excellent service and good pricing. I highly recommend. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Laurence has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Monolithic sites throughout Wiltshire, England. I highly recommend this tour. You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Jules was a fantastic host and driver on our most favorite day spent in the English Countryside. Don't be put off by price, the memories are worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (did not catch his name but he was Italian!) was terrific. There were four of us so we had a private tour and he was very knowledgeable about history and the area. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Jules was amazing, informative and engaging! Small Group was perfect-met two new friends (Pauline and Tony)! It was spectacular to see authentic English towns instead of the commercialized areas. Really enjoyed!! In fact this was one of our favorite parts of our entire trip!! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Oz was such a fantastic tour guide. He promptly picked us up from our hotel, gave us the option to stop for coffee along the way, and was incredibly insightful on the history pertaining to each stop. We reached each location at optimal times before the sites were crowded, and Oz even helped us coordinate amazing photos. Such an amazing experience overall! Would highly recommended this tour and our guide to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Julian was top shelf. Very knowledgeable and very engaging I would recommend him to all. Well done and thanks"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Dan. He is extremely knowledgeable, detail-oriented, friendly, and entertaining. We learned so much about Stonehenge and Bath during our time with him. He is incredibly well-prepared with additional information and references to ensure that the tour is informative and entertaining. We also really appreciated all of his restaurant and activity recommendations for our time in Bath. We will definitely be booking with him again when we return to Bath."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Cornwall, Doug was very knowledgeable of the area and knew the best spots for pictures. I was so glad I was NOT driving! We had a lovely day. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend Daniel's tours. His knowledge is vast, and his storytelling skills are excellent. The two villages that we visited were fascinating and illuminating examples of Cotswold architecture. Daniel's commentary really brought them to life. We also had so much fun during the cream tea experience at the end of the tour. Thank you, Daniel!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic whistle stop tour of the Jurassic coast! It was magical! Our tour guide made the trip, we got to see a real taste of all corners of the coast! From castles to coves, it's a definite must see for anyone who loves history, landmarks and sites that will leave you breathless! will defo be back"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time in Bath and Stonehenge thanks to our tour guide, Daniel, He was extremely friendly and relatable and I would highly recommend his tour to anybody who would like to visit the area."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I’ve ever been on. They were very accommodating considering we were in London and wanted to see Stonehenge. They arranged for pickup and drove us out there and back. I would highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cheddar Gorge
- Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Roman Baths
- International Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Butlin's Minehead
- Brunel's SS Great Britain
- Wiltshire Museum
- Weymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure Park
- Eden Project
- Salisbury Museum
- Smoke & Mirrors
- Babbacombe Model Village
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais