Top Southern China Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Southern China Tours
We are the Professional Sourcing Agency/ Business Interpreter/Business Assistant/Private Business Guide In China.
Guangzhou is one of the first 24 national historic cultural cities of China. She has a history of over 2200 years. Guangzhou was known as one of the starts of the ancient Marine Silk Road of China and one of the sources of modern China revolution. She has become the frontline of the reform and opening-up of China. She has been making brilliant achievements in developing economy and improving urban aspects. Guangzhou, one of the important ports of foreign trade and financial centers, has become the focus of foreign investment Guangzhou is the paradise of dining and dining. There are many beautiful and attractive scenic spots; such as Chen Clan Temple, Baomo Garden, Guangxiao Temple, Zhehai Tower, Original Site of Huangpu Military Academy, the White Cloud Mountain, Xiangjiang Safari Park, Sunflower Gardens, Guangdong Olympic Sports Center, Nightscape along the Pearl River, and Metro, etc.
In the morning (around 7:30), our driver will meet you at your hotel lobby and then drive to Zhujiang Pier, where you are going to collect your tickets and start the cruise. Embark at around 9:30AM. The Li River with unique Karst landscape is a must-see for people come to Guilin. The most comfortable way to see it is by taking a cruise. You will see the unique mountains, peaceful green fields, farms and villages with their buffalos, cattle wondering around on both sides of the river bank. Besides, enjoy a delicious Chinese or Western buffet lunch on the ship. At around 14:00, the cruise ends. You will disembark at the Yangshuo Pier. You can choose to stay overnight in Yangshuo or take a bus to go back to downtown Guilin.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Southern China?
The best Audio Guides in Southern China according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Southern China are taking additional safety precautions?
These Southern China experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Tianmen Mountain (Tianmen Shan) Tours & Tickets
- Little Li River (Yulong River) Tours & Tickets
- Shamian Island Tours & Tickets
- Fuli Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan) Tours & Tickets
- Wuzhizhou Island Tours & Tickets
- Fuli Ancient Town Tours & Tickets
- Green Lotus Peak (Bilian Feng) Tours & Tickets
- End of the Earth (Tianya Haijiao) Tours & Tickets
- Fubo Hill (Fubo Shan) Tours & Tickets
- Yao Mountain (Yao Shan) Tours & Tickets
- White Cloud Mountain (Baiyun Shan) Tours & Tickets
- Pearl River (Zhujiang) Tours & Tickets
- Chimelong Safari Park Tours & Tickets
- Seven Star Park (Qixing Gongyuan) Tours & Tickets
- Binlang Ethnic Village (Binglanggu) Tours & Tickets
- Shekou Tours & Tickets
- Yuexiu Park (Yuexiu Gongyuan) Tours & Tickets
- Chen Clan Academy (Chen Jia Ci) Tours & Tickets
- Nanshan Temple Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets