Top St Petersburg 4WD Tours
14 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Charlie was fantastic and he made sure that everyone on the tour had a fun time. Really enjoyed stopping at Shell Key and learning the history. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "We got to see a momma dolphin & a baby! We found so many amazing shells! It was a great time with the kids!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful, the whole tour was great. And Derek is a great tour guide and is very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was an absolutely amazing experience, so many fish, friendly & helpful guides, beautiful evening!"
* A traveler said: "The 2 hours sunset cruise was very relaxing. The sun decided not to show up but here in FL predicting weather is very challenging😂 The captain was very nice and made we all very comfortable in his boat. He was very knowledgeable about the area and navigation. We had a great time and will do it again in the future. Truly recommend 👍"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent and we had a lot of fun. The signer was awesome. I think the quality of the food should be better for the price we are paying."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Saw lots of Dolphins. It was really awesome! Music was great. Thank you. Captain!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Doug, our guide, was very personable and informative during our trip. Worthwhile"
* A traveler said: "I had the best time. The staff was amazing and helped with my birthday celebration come true! The food was delicious and my guest were all pleased."
* A traveler said: "My husband & I had a wonderful tour with Doug and another couple. We saw beautiful murals and enjoyed the rest areas with local snacks."
* A traveler said: "Great tour enjoyed every mi ute. . We laughed a lot and learned aot. Easier than I thought to operate."
* A traveler said: "We had an AMAZING time!! Louisa did such a great job showing us around and pointing out all the interesting sites and local plants. Really had fun learning to ride the segway too and by the end we were all experts. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Caren and David were seriously the best hosts!! The boat is spacious and very clean! They took us all around and we even got to anchor and swim! I am glad we brought our own alcohol because viator told me it was included and it wasn’t! But We did show up late and they were nice enough to not cut our boat time and spent some extra time with us!! They were so friendly. The six of us agreed we would love to rebook every time we are in town."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend booking with Chris he’s a great guy we had a blast on the water with him will definitely be using him again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia