Top St Petersburg Day Cruises
12 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent and we had a lot of fun. The signer was awesome. I think the quality of the food should be better for the price we are paying."
* A traveler said: "The 2 hours sunset cruise was very relaxing. The sun decided not to show up but here in FL predicting weather is very challenging😂 The captain was very nice and made we all very comfortable in his boat. He was very knowledgeable about the area and navigation. We had a great time and will do it again in the future. Truly recommend 👍"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Saw lots of Dolphins. It was really awesome! Music was great. Thank you. Captain!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the evening was beautiful. Food was good and the weather was great! In a cigar smoker, so glad I was able to enjoy one atop."
* A traveler said: "Love the lights and seeing fish under your boat. The guide was very nice and didn’t rush anyone. A lot of fun!!! Also you get to feed the fish."
* A traveler said: "Touring the ocean and the beautiful views. This didn’t seem to be the best place to snorkel although we had an overcast. The current was strong and I hope to Actually do some good snorkeling. This was more of a tour than a snorkeling trip"
* A traveler said: "Charlie was the best tour guy he made me comfortable I've never been kayaking and he reassured me it was very informational. Five stars for Charlie"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful, the whole tour was great. And Derek is a great tour guide and is very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "By far the best part of our trip. “Mahi mike” is the best captain and tour guide. He’s hilarious and it’s very obvious he loves his job. We saw so many dolphins 🐬 We highly recommend booking this sunset cruise. 11/10."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Doug, our guide, was very personable and informative during our trip. Worthwhile"
* A traveler said: "Sailing has been on my bucket list for years. We took a mini vacation and on a whim signed up with Suncoast Sailing. What a wonderful day! I wish it was a longer trip! Captain and crew were friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the sailboat. The captain was very nice and even offered to take our pictures multiple times. I appreciated that the crew allowed the guests to talk amongst themselves. I've been on boats where the crew talked the entire time and tried to force themselves into everyone's conversation. It was nice and relaxing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia