Top St Petersburg Water Tours
22 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent and we had a lot of fun. The signer was awesome. I think the quality of the food should be better for the price we are paying."
* A traveler said: "We got to see a momma dolphin & a baby! We found so many amazing shells! It was a great time with the kids!"
* A traveler said: "I had the best time. The staff was amazing and helped with my birthday celebration come true! The food was delicious and my guest were all pleased."
* A traveler said: "The 2 hours sunset cruise was very relaxing. The sun decided not to show up but here in FL predicting weather is very challenging😂 The captain was very nice and made we all very comfortable in his boat. He was very knowledgeable about the area and navigation. We had a great time and will do it again in the future. Truly recommend 👍"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Saw lots of Dolphins. It was really awesome! Music was great. Thank you. Captain!"
* A traveler said: "It was an absolutely amazing experience, so many fish, friendly & helpful guides, beautiful evening!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful, the whole tour was great. And Derek is a great tour guide and is very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Raven was an excellent guide. Very sweet personality and knowledgeable of the area. The kayaks were nice and clean. The dolphins, jellyfish, mangroves and the birds that lead us to the key were beautiful! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "By far the best part of our trip. “Mahi mike” is the best captain and tour guide. He’s hilarious and it’s very obvious he loves his job. We saw so many dolphins 🐬 We highly recommend booking this sunset cruise. 11/10."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Doug, our guide, was very personable and informative during our trip. Worthwhile"
* A traveler said: "Sailing has been on my bucket list for years. We took a mini vacation and on a whim signed up with Suncoast Sailing. What a wonderful day! I wish it was a longer trip! Captain and crew were friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the sailboat. The captain was very nice and even offered to take our pictures multiple times. I appreciated that the crew allowed the guests to talk amongst themselves. I've been on boats where the crew talked the entire time and tried to force themselves into everyone's conversation. It was nice and relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time riding around in the boat and shelling. Great your company and would recommend to all!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! We saw so many dolphins! Private boat with just our family and the tour guides were the nicest people. They were so knowledgeable about the dolphins and even gave my daughters a bag of beautiful sea shells they had collected! They made it an amazing tour for my family!"
* A traveler said: "Raven was absolutely awesome. Fun, informative and unique. Loved it and would recommend the glow on the dark kayak tour."
* A traveler said: "Captain Mike was very interactive with a positive attitude and gave the trip a great vibe. He was awesome. We saw dolphins as expected and he put us on a lot of shells. The whole family enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Island Ferry canceled our reservation due to the weather but all other charters were out that day. It was too late for us to book with anyone else but Captain Tim fit us in and showed us a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Caren and David were seriously the best hosts!! The boat is spacious and very clean! They took us all around and we even got to anchor and swim! I am glad we brought our own alcohol because viator told me it was included and it wasn’t! But We did show up late and they were nice enough to not cut our boat time and spent some extra time with us!! They were so friendly. The six of us agreed we would love to rebook every time we are in town."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend booking with Chris he’s a great guy we had a blast on the water with him will definitely be using him again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia