With three days in Stockholm, you have time to soak in the city’s atmosphere, see its most famous sights, and even head out of town for a history- or nature-filled day trip into the surrounding countryside.
Jussi Björlings allé 5, Stockholm, Sweden, 103 91
Located in central Stockholm, Kungsträdgården is accessible from the Kungstradgarden Metro station.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)?
What else should I know about attractions in Stockholm?
- Stockholm National Museum
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Stockholm Royal Palace (Kungliga Slottet)
- Nobel Prize Museum
- Stockholm Old Town (Gamla Stan)
- Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)
- Stockholm Archipelago (Stockholms Skärgard)
- Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)
- Junibacken Children’s Museum
- Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)