With three days in Stockholm, you have time to soak in the city’s atmosphere, see its most famous sights, and even head out of town for a history- or nature-filled day trip into the surrounding countryside.
Riddarholm Church can be reached by taking the T-bana (subway) to Gamla Stan and walking five minutes to Riddarholmen, or by taking bus 3 or 59 to Riddarhustroget. Guided tours are available during from mid-May to mid-September, daily at 11:30 a.m. They last about 45 minutes and cover everything from the early history of the church to a history of the royal family and the history of Stockholm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)?
What else should I know about attractions in Stockholm?
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Nobel Prize Museum
- Stockholm Old Town (Gamla Stan)
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Stockholm Royal Palace (Kungliga Slottet)
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- Stockholm Archipelago (Stockholms Skärgard)
- Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)
- Stockholm National Museum
- Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)
- Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)
- Junibacken Children’s Museum
- Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)