With three days in Stockholm, you have time to soak in the city’s atmosphere, see its most famous sights, and even head out of town for a history- or nature-filled day trip into the surrounding countryside.
Skeppsholmen, Stockholm, 111 49
Open 24/7. Admission free. Accessible by ferry to Nybroplan, Slussen or Djurgarden from Gamla Stan (Old Town); footbridge from Kungsträdgården; road bridge from the city center and bus no 65.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Skeppsholmen?
What else should I know about attractions in Stockholm?
- Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)
- Stockholm Archipelago (Stockholms Skärgard)
- Junibacken Children’s Museum
- Stockholm Royal Palace (Kungliga Slottet)
- Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)
- ABBA The Museum
- Tivoli Gröna Lund
- Stockholm Old Town (Gamla Stan)
- Nobel Prize Museum
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Skansen Museum
- Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)