With three days in Stockholm, you have time to soak in the city’s atmosphere, see its most famous sights, and even head out of town for a history- or nature-filled day trip into the surrounding countryside.
The National Museum is located on the enclave of Blasieholmen in Stockholm. You can mold a trip to museum depending on your artistic interests.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Stockholm National Museum?
What else should I know about attractions in Stockholm?
- Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)
- Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)
- Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)
- Stockholm Royal Palace (Kungliga Slottet)
- Nobel Prize Museum
- Stockholm Old Town (Gamla Stan)
- Stockholm Archipelago (Stockholms Skärgard)
- Junibacken Children’s Museum