Top Surfers Paradise Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises - page 2
61 results | All Surfers Paradise Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything about this trip was terrific. Well organized, extraordinary experiences and beautiful vistas. Glamping was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery. Interesting stop at Three Blue Ducks Farm for morning tea. Had about half an hour at the lighthouse and then three hours free time in Byron Bay which is a good amount of time"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely amazing! Loved the different activities which included a wide range appropriate for children and adults alike. The only downside was that we did not have enough time to complete all the activities, therefore we would have to consider time allowance for each activity next time. Great value for money though!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends are studying abroad in Australia and had a great time on this trip! We saw a ton of kangaroos and even a koala and two wallabies. Throwing the boomerang was also super fun and the bus rides between destinations our tour guide talked to us just enough. It was one of my favorite trips I have done so far!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent adventure to take part in. The food was fabulous, the crew were fun and professional and the snorkeling around the wreckage was amazing. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day fantastic driver Barry .|Best driver I've ever come across very considerate knowledgeable and kind .|A lot of tours there rushing you but not Barry he's a real sweetie .|About the tour amazing scenery well worth the trip .|Go do it with Barry !!!"