Top Surfers Paradise Tours by Duration
34 results | All Surfers Paradise Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide ( Steve) was knowledgeable, helpful and with great sense of humour with made the trip more fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to finish a day at the Gold Coast. Duffy was an excellent host and explained things very well."
* A traveler said: "Natural Bridge was beautiful. Thanks to the rain in the days before the waterfall came out nicely. Top."
* A traveler said: "The whale watching is my best experience for Gold coast trip. I will act again if I visit Gold coast."
* A traveler said: "Great, friendly crew. Relaxing and informative cruise with good views! The captain and staff took the time to answer questions and the mock tails were very refreshing on a hot day!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time kayaking and snorkeling!! Highly recommended!! We had an amazing morning with our guide Samuel 🇻🇪 ☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "Food excellent beautiful day nice people serving met some nice people on the boat saw some beautiful charter boats saw some sites of gold coast"
* A traveler said: "Loved it from beginning to end. Great driver. Friendly & fun. Easy to get to only issue was finding a carpark."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was great fun. Although, we did get wet even with the rain coats on, we did not mind it one bit. It was exhilarating."
* A traveler said: "First time in a balloon and the whole family loved it - Well worth the early morning start - Great pilot who made the trip informative and very enjoyable - would highly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience of the day - kayaking and snorkelling around the TangaloomaWrecks, the sandboarding at the beautiful Desert and all the effort the great staff put in to make the day trip so enjoyable - a big thank you to them all."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular sights. Interesting, knowledgeable and helpful guide. Excellent hiking experience. Figure 8 Pools hiking tour with Barefoot Down Under is a must-do in Sydney."
* A traveler said: "Even on a very wet day when there were no beach activities happening this was a great tour.. They did all they could to show us different things on the island when what was planned could not happen because of the weather. It was a joy to go into the sea with the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day out on this tour, from the moment I was picked up from my hotel till I was dropped back there. Chris was our tour guide for the day, he was fantastic! There was only one winery that I found a little disappointing. The Stamford was where we had lunch and it did not disappoint! The food was great as were the surroundings."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to darren the host, he was extremely knowledgeable and had a great time with him showing us around. The hike and views were beautiful and seeing the milky way at the end was the best. Was worth the time and money thank you !"
* A traveler said: "The tour operator is been very nice, cordial and friendly, He explained different tips of the plants and the wildlife"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip Our host Darren is well informed and thoughtful. Went out of his way to meet my specifics for the trip. Lovely town - great day Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Peter! We had a blast! We really appreciated you going out of the way to show us cool sights and animals!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely small group tour. Orlando and his wife were amazing. So knowledgeable and nothing was too hard. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this trip was terrific. Well organized, extraordinary experiences and beautiful vistas. Glamping was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends are studying abroad in Australia and had a great time on this trip! We saw a ton of kangaroos and even a koala and two wallabies. Throwing the boomerang was also super fun and the bus rides between destinations our tour guide talked to us just enough. It was one of my favorite trips I have done so far!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent adventure to take part in. The food was fabulous, the crew were fun and professional and the snorkeling around the wreckage was amazing. Highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences