Top Switzerland Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Switzerland Tours
Take a step back in time and learn the history of planes, trains, and automobiles at the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne. With your entrance ticket in hand, head inside the museum and explore at your leisure. Admire historic aircraft in the Aviation Hall, where simulators give the feeling of flight! Navigate tunnels and signals in the Rail Transport Hall, zoom through the history of automobiles in the Road Transport Hall and enjoy discounted access to the planetarium, where fascinating astronomical shows reveal the secrets of the skies.
Take a break from bustling Lugano and get up close to nature with a trip to Locarno’s Falconry. See birds of prey, such as hawks, cultures, owls, and eagles, as they swoop above the crowds in a traditional show, dating back to the Persian and Arabian caravans that brought the practice to Europe. Visit at a time that suits your schedule, with shows in the morning and afternoon.
Meet an African ground squirrel and a white-rumped shama with tickets to The Zoological Gardens in Basel’s city center, an award-winning zoo that was founded in 1874. Stroll open-air enclosures and expansive animal houses. See life below the water in a vast aquarium that’s home to fish, reptiles, amphibians and two kinds of penguins. Travel from the African plains to the Australian bush, watch white-faced sakis play in the Monkey House, and explore an Asian garden full of snow leopards, rhinoceroses and a crowd of chattering macaques.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Switzerland?
The best Kid-Friendly in Switzerland according to Viator travelers are:
- Lucerne Swiss Museum of Transport Entrance Ticket
- Skip the Line: Falconeria Locarno Ticket
- Basel Zoo Entrance Ticket with Hotel Pick and Drop Off Included
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)
- La Maison du Gruyère
- Ballenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Chapel Bridge (Kapellbrucke)
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- Palais des Nations
- Zoo Zurich
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)
- Lucerne Jesuit Church (Jesuitenkirche Luzern)
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Montreux Flower Promenade (Chemin Fleuri)
- Museum Rietberg
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in St Moritz
- Things to do in Zermatt
- Things to do in Monaco
- Things to do in Luxembourg
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes