Top Switzerland Tickets & Passes
50 results | All Switzerland Tours
* A traveler said: "Our group had a very unforgettable memories in Mt. Pilatus! It was a breathtaking view! We wish someday we could ride the Conway train. Luzerne is a very beautiful city! This is a very recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good. Guide was very helpful. Very nicely explained everything and shown to us. a worth trip."
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful trip with nice guide. Organized and had enough time to take boat trip and also visit a small village"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience! There are no words to explain what an amazing memory this is to me now. I cannot recommend doing this enough."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "Lucerne is such a picturesque town and an absolute must see. People were friendly and the sights were magnificent. I especially liked the bridges with their rich history and paintings."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing trip. Jorge our tour guide was very nice, knowledgeable and very helpful. He answered any questions or concerns any one had"
* A traveler said: "You can check on when the boat leaves. The boat leaves several times a day. Plan at least a half a day for the trip. Viator offers this trip at half price! It is a wonderful day trip!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing views! You have to really want to see this as it is not easy to access. Includes a drive or train ride, a bus ride, and 4 gondola rides in order to reach the top. Well worth it! Recommend an early start to beat the tour buses. We went straight to Schilthorn first, then took our time at each stop on our return, Birg, Murren. Schilthorn-Bond world and skyline view was amazing. Birg-"Thrill Walk" is an understatement. Murren-car free alpine ski village. Caution if claustrophobic, acrophobic, or elderly as the gondolas may be crowded with tourists and skiers."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour as I thought value what you pay was very good. I had tour guider, his name is Konrad Peter, he was very good, and knowledgable. We talked all way when we went Rheinfall. He took me around and did an extra excusion for wineland village, that was very nice of him. I enjoyed the tour very much. Thank Konrad, you was the best. I also like to thank the best Switzerland tour for running this tour for me as a solo booking of this tour."
* A traveler said: "Visited with my wife and daughter on the 6th of July. We made the effort to get there for the first car going up at 9am, and I think that was a good idea. When we did the peak walk, we were the only ones on the bridge and got loads of time to take in the views in the most peaceful of surroundings. The weather was a bonus as is stayed clear the whole time we were up there. We also took in the toboggan run which was great fun and had lunch in the café/restaurant. The food was good but a bit pricey. However, not out of line with what you pay elsewhere in Switzerland. We were greeted with the most spectacular of views and I would highly recommend a visit"
* A traveler said: "An Interesting exhibition in a beautifull place even if you are not found of sport. Children as adults have a nice time."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting presentation and en excellent expirience. A must to go when you are in the region of Locarno."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and magical place. Very interesting museum and the exhibition was well made. I definitely recommend a visit. Degustation of fantastic chocolates for every taste. The dark hot chocolate from the café is to die for."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sights and lovely walk down through the alps. Enchanting early morning boat ride to Vitznau, cogwheel train up to Rigi Kulm, walk down to Rigi Kaltbad and cablecar ride down to Weggis. Definitely recommend Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Spa together with hot stones massage,after walking so much came as a lovely treat!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We took the local train to Stans and it was a 5 minute walk to the funicular at the base of the mountain. We then transferred to the enclosed gondola for the rest of the trip up the mountain......very easy and very nice!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thun Castle (Schloss Thun)
- Mönch Peak
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Palais des Nations
- Glacier Canyon
- Grindelwald First
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)
- Lake Walen (Walensee)
- Maison Cailler
- Prangins Castle (Chateau de Prangins)
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- Swiss National Park (Parc Naziunal Svizzer)
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)
- Lake Thun (Thunersee)
- Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in St Moritz
- Things to do in Zermatt
- Things to do in Monaco
- Things to do in Luxembourg
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes