Rose Bay Tours and Activities
The Sydney suburb of Rose Bay is one of the city's hottest outdoors and nature regions, with many opportunities for water-related activities. Though it's just four miles (seven kilometers) outside the central business district, Rose Bay can feel somewhat rural and wild with a population of under 10,000 people. That's, perhaps, why it's such a sought-after neighborhood. In fact, actor Russel Crowe is one of those 10,000 residents.
Of course, it's the nature that draws a host of people to Rose Bay every day. Most of those who head out to this eastern suburb do so in search of some sports activity; the area is host to two top-notch golf courses, plenty of tennis courts, a worthy beach and even sailing and jet-skiing.
Moreover, Rose Bay is home to some great shopping, and there are a host of attractions as well. Within the district itself, places like Rose Bay Cottage, Fernleigh Castle and the Convent of Sacred Heart all draw in their fair share of tourists.
Tours and Activities to Experience Rose Bay
No results found.How about something else?See all Sydney tours
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia