WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
From saltwater crocodiles and box jellyfish to poisonous spiders and snakes, Australia is famously known as the home of some seriously dangerous animals. Luckily for visitors to the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, this attraction provides the opportunity to see critters like these up close, without the risk and dangers involved of wandering out in the bush.
More than just dangerous species, the zoo also houses cuddly koalas, curious platypus, wombats, possums and wallabies, plus a number of Australia's fun-loving kangaroos. Despite being located right in the middle of Sydney's Central Business District, the zoo recreates the diverse Australian habitats (Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu Gorge included) these animals experience in the wild and transports visitors to corners of the continent from the comfort of an air-conditioned enclosure. To get even closer to the wildlife, join the rangers behind the scenes as they feed and cuddle the animals, all while teaching visitors about the natural habitat they've created in downtown Sydney.
Ways to experience WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
Browse. Filter. Book
Sydney Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Sydney, Sydney Harbour Cruise, and Madame Tussauds
What are WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo hours of operation?
Should I book WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo 2020?
What's the best way to experience WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo?
- WILD LIFE Sydney Entrance Ticket
- Sydney Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Sydney, Sydney Harbour Cruise, and Madame Tussauds
- Sydney Attractions Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Zoo and Madame Tussauds
- Go Sydney Explorer Pass with Hop-on Hop-Off, Taronga Zoo and SEA LIFE Aquarium
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania