Top Sydney Tickets & Passes
30 results | All Sydney Tours
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Very well laid out friendly informative staff a great ace to take the family highly recommended.,,.."
* A traveler said: "I haven't been to the aquarium for many years - so we were pleasantly surprised with some of the new displays and rooms. My young daughter was in awe of all the fish as she walked under the sea. Walking through the aquarium took me back to when I was a kid ogling at the tanks. It was a truly magical time."
* A traveler said: "Skip the line does exactly what it says in the tin. The staff were very observant of this and ensured that I was speedily dealt with. The view from the tower is impressive you can see the Bridge and Opera House just. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this pass for five attractions and were pleased with the value. We used the Hop On Hop Off bus both in Sydney CBD and Blue Mountains, the Opera House Tour, River cruise and Sydney Tower Eye. All are must see when visiting Sydney and this pass gets you in for significant savings. I highly recommend purchasing this pass. All of these places were easily accessed from the Sydney train system including the Blue Mountains."
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable family experience! We had fun looking at the variety of Australian native animals. The kids enjoyed looking at the wallabies. Staff were friendly and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "I don't get excited about museums but I did enjoy this one. The tour of the submarine, destroyer, and patrol boat was very interesting. the exhibits inside were well worth while."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "The Chinese Gardens is a garden full of wonderment wherever you look. Steeped in so much rich chinese culture, it was so great to see something different from western culture gardens. The aesthetics and the peacefulness of the garden was welcoming. Very picturesque. I can't wait to go back."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Good way to get to an see the Taronga Zoo on one ticket. Also great commentary from the Hop on cruise guide."
* A traveler said: "Lovely clean premises and enclosures...enjoyed Koala experience... surprised the number of species of wildlife and birds in the park and how close up you can get to them... very helpful staff and nice to have a cafe for coffee and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing all the waxed people, some I thought I could talk to. Very well done a fun afternoon had."
* A traveler said: "Went to this event on my 72 birthday and it was a real treat !|If you want something different and special this is for you ! A magical' evening"
* A traveler said: "Very insightful and well balanced tour, with history and sightings of the players facilities at the stadium."
* A traveler said: "The party was lively and fun. We got to eat, dance and laugh a lot. Everyone was feeling really good. It was my special and wonderful birthday! Many thanks to the organizers!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely visit with the animals. So close and the rangers are all great explaining to visitors."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tall Ship James Craig
- Kiama Blowhole
- Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Darling Harbour
- Palm Beach
- Sydney Central Business District
- Coogee Beach
- Shark Island
- Woolloomooloo Wharf
- Museums Discovery Centre
- Double Bay
- Hawkesbury River
- Susannah Place Museum
- White Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)
- The Gap
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Sydney Cricket Ground
- Manly Beach
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley