Top Taichung Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Nature and Wildlife
3 results | All Taichung Tours
Sort by: Featured
Joss paper, a symbol of Taiwanese religion, is the object to communicate with the GOD in Taiwanese tradition. Nowadays, along with rising of the air pollution and losing of the traditional culture. Joss paper is losing its meaning. Within this tour, we shall discuss with you the meaning of traditional culture and religion and how to react to the trend of modernize. You will experiencing the process of producing paper from bamboo and understanding the meaning of the pattern on joss paper. Moreover, by circling the joss paper around the incense burner in the last step, you will be blessed by the God which is the perfect ending of the tour. Come to experience the grand Chinese religion culture and immerse yourself in this deep mystery world.
Discover a different Taichung through the history of its buildings and the artistic streets! This tour includes the English-speaking licensed guide for the whole trip and itinerary can also be expanded if time allows. - 9 hours with professional English-speaking licensed Guide (other languages on request); - 9 hours van with driver - 9 hours ; - Parking, fuel and all the drivers & guide expenses
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
1. Licensed tour guide and driver 2. Air-conditioned vehicle 3. Bottled water 4. 2 million travel liability insurance +100 thousand medical insurance 5. Wifi on board. Meeting point and meeting time(read before booking) Meeting point 1: 07: 30 MRT, Formosa Boulevard station, Exit 2 Meeting point 2: 09:00 THSR, High speed rail Chiayi station, Exit 2 address:Chiayi Station, 612, Taiwan, Chiayi County, Taibao City, 高鐵西路168號 Meeting point 3: 09:30 TRA Chiayi train station, front square ( No. 617, Zhongshan Road, Chiayi city) address: No. 617, Zhongshan Road, West District, Chiayi City, Taiwan 600
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Historical Tours in Taichung?
What Historical Tours in Taichung are taking additional safety precautions?
These Taichung experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Historical Tours in Taichung are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Taichung may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Kaohsiung
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Ishigaki
- Things to do in Wuyishan
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Southern China