Top Taipei Cruises & Sailing
28 results | All Taipei Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Taroko Gorge. It was incredibly beautiful and the tour was really well organised and without any difficulties at all. We really didn't have to worry about a thing all day, it was great value. Josephine was a wonderful guide for the day, we had a fantastic time."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour that shows you all the different aspects of Taipei. We had an excellent guide who spoke perfect english."
* A traveler said: "Tony was awesome! He was very thorough and answered all my questions. Very attentive and paid attention to all the details. He made sure I got to see everything I was supposed to see."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was early but our driver was waiting at the arrival area with a sign with both our names on it. He didn't mind waiting whilst we picked up our portable wi-fi device. His van was comfortable and he knew exactly where our hotel was."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour. Jeffrey, our tour guide was so good, full of knowledge, friendly, patient and made us feel so special. He did everything he could to make us comfortable and happy. Thank you Jeffrey !"
* A traveler said: "Tony was amazing! Loved the trip! The scenery was great and loved the view. Also it was the perfect amount of time at each location"
* A traveler said: "Both drivers arrived on time, they were professional, friendly and got me where I needed to go. Cars were clean and rate was fair. I couldn't ask for more."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time during this private tour! William our tour guide was super friendly and helpful. He took us to best spots and gave us lots of info about each place! I highly recommend this tour. Thank you for the excellent service!"
* A traveler said: "Tina wang was excellent guide. Very knowledgeable.and help to assist with diet restriction.highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Loved this - so easy! The tour guide Cipher was excellent and very flexible. She worked with our group's hectic schedule and was able to get us to the majority of spots with limited time. The bus was comfortable too."
* A traveler said: "Jack was very nice, friendly, open for my suggestions with good knowledge well prepared for the tour.He was also good partner in discussions about history and culture of Taiwan."
* A traveler said: "Best way to get an impression of Taipei and the northern coast including a more than interesting Geo Park."
* A traveler said: "I had a really nice tour with a great and very informative tour guide, Jack. Thanks for everything! Ryan from Canada"
* A traveler said: "Ended up as a private tour sine my wife and I were the only one in the car. My guide spoke really great English and the tour went to every place as described and the guide was knowledgeable every place and had detailed commentary all the way throughout. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taipei Eye
- Guandu Nature Park
- East Rift Valley National Scenic Area
- Alishan National Scenic Area
- Tucheng Tung Blossom Trail
- Red House Theater
- Evergreen Maritime Museum
- Yehliu Geopark
- Presidential Office Building
- Dihua Street
- Suho Memorial Paper Museum
- Lin Family Garden
- Beitou Hot Spring Museum
- Ximending District
- National Taiwan Museum
- National Museum of Marine Science & Technology
- Guandu Temple (Kuantu Temple)
- Fulong Beach
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Naha
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture