Top Taipei Overnight Tours
28 results | All Taipei Tours
* A traveler said: "We have visited many beautiful scenic areas, a famous monastery, few temples, night markets and National Parks in Taiwan. All hotels we stayed in were excellence. In addition, we were lucky to have a humorous, enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide Alan Chou. That made our trip extra wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Tony was awesome! He was very thorough and answered all my questions. Very attentive and paid attention to all the details. He made sure I got to see everything I was supposed to see."
* A traveler said: "It was great. we were very pleased. He took us to many sites and his knowledge of the culture was great."
* A traveler said: "It was exciting to first ride the Giant model bicycle, the path, the lanes, the places were well chosen and especially the river side was the best experience. Excellent ride."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was early but our driver was waiting at the arrival area with a sign with both our names on it. He didn't mind waiting whilst we picked up our portable wi-fi device. His van was comfortable and he knew exactly where our hotel was."
* A traveler said: "Josh was extremely cheerful, friendly and knowledgable. The private tour wasn’t very stringent and rigid and had some room for flexibility. High recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Tina wang was excellent guide. Very knowledgeable.and help to assist with diet restriction.highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Loved this - so easy! The tour guide Cipher was excellent and very flexible. She worked with our group's hectic schedule and was able to get us to the majority of spots with limited time. The bus was comfortable too."
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed the guided tour to Yehliu Park. The guider was very kind and excellent in guiding the tour. Thank you for the good service."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Very lovely area. The hotel and city were a lot of fun. Nothing special about Lukang. They put you on a train to come back. Ours was delayed but they were waiting for us in Taipei. No problems. Well worth it and would definitely recommend it."
Yang Yang travels to the sea breeze. Slowly gourd stone. Step by Step Explore the Secret Realm for Two Days
Private 2-Day Discovery Tour of High Mountain Lake of North Taiwan & Giant Wood Jungle Trekking Trip
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5-Day Best of Taiwan: Sun Moon Lake, Taroko Gorge, Kaohsiung, Taitung
- Taipei Half-Day City Tour
- Taipei Arrival Private Transfer: Taoyuan International Airport to Hotel
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- The 10 Tastings of Taipei With Locals: Private Street Food Tour
- Songshan Cultural and Creative Park
- Evergreen Maritime Museum
- Ximending District
- Botanical Gardens
- East Rift Valley National Scenic Area
- Yehliu Geopark
- Presidential Office Building
- Fulong Beach
- Paoan (Baoan) Temple
- Jianguo Holiday Flower and Jade Market
- Yangmingshan National Park
- Taipingshan National Forest
- Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines
- Treasure Hill
- Juming Museum
- Alishan National Scenic Area
- Guandu Nature Park
- Guandu Temple (Kuantu Temple)
- National Theater and Concert Hall
- Dihua Street
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Naha
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture