Top Taipei Sightseeing Tours
187 results | All Taipei Tours
* A traveler said: "Tony was awesome! He was very thorough and answered all my questions. Very attentive and paid attention to all the details. He made sure I got to see everything I was supposed to see."
* A traveler said: "Loved this - so easy! The tour guide Cipher was excellent and very flexible. She worked with our group's hectic schedule and was able to get us to the majority of spots with limited time. The bus was comfortable too."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour. Jeffrey, our tour guide was so good, full of knowledge, friendly, patient and made us feel so special. He did everything he could to make us comfortable and happy. Thank you Jeffrey !"
* A traveler said: "Jack was very nice, friendly, open for my suggestions with good knowledge well prepared for the tour.He was also good partner in discussions about history and culture of Taiwan."
* A traveler said: "Tina wang was excellent guide. Very knowledgeable.and help to assist with diet restriction.highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour that shows you all the different aspects of Taipei. We had an excellent guide who spoke perfect english."
* A traveler said: "Josh was extremely cheerful, friendly and knowledgable. The private tour wasn’t very stringent and rigid and had some room for flexibility. High recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Taroko Gorge. It was incredibly beautiful and the tour was really well organised and without any difficulties at all. We really didn't have to worry about a thing all day, it was great value. Josephine was a wonderful guide for the day, we had a fantastic time."
* A traveler said: "It was great. we were very pleased. He took us to many sites and his knowledge of the culture was great."
* A traveler said: "One of my favorite things I did in Taipei! Staff and class were amazing. I loved the entire experience... including all the photos from the staff"
* A traveler said: "The night tour was brief but educational. It could have included an appetizer or a sample from the street food along the way. Din Tai Fung at 101 is a delight. It’s good we took this tour because the waiting time for Dinner is about an hour at a good time."
* A traveler said: "Tony was amazing! Loved the trip! The scenery was great and loved the view. Also it was the perfect amount of time at each location"
* A traveler said: "Our flight was early but our driver was waiting at the arrival area with a sign with both our names on it. He didn't mind waiting whilst we picked up our portable wi-fi device. His van was comfortable and he knew exactly where our hotel was."
* A traveler said: "Best way to get an impression of Taipei and the northern coast including a more than interesting Geo Park."
* A traveler said: "My family and I did this tour in 2 groups over 2 nights. Both Nina and Ben were fantastic tour guides - they were friendly and knowledgeable and it an experience we would 100% recommend. We couldn’t have navigated the night market without them because nothing was written in English! Loved every dish they gave us. Especially enjoyed the local feel of this night market - no other tourist in sight. Nina and Ben provided us with tips for other great things to do, see and eat in Taipei too. A must book tour for any food enthusiast wanting to experience real Taiwanese food!"
* A traveler said: "Bill was an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. Took the time to orient us to the sights we preferred to see. Helped us navigate stores to locate hard to find request. Went out of his way to make our visit a success. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "As with all these things - the tour is nothing you couldn't do yourself but to have someone take you round and explain all the sights, history and inside thoughts and knowledge it really is great. Taiwan is also a very sprawling city - being able to have someone with you jumping on busses and showing you the sights and explaining their significance really does make it so easy and worth while."
* A traveler said: "Great night. Jack tailored the evening to our requests. We saw a lot in a few hours. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time - lovely scenery and a chance to see the countryside outside of Taipei. The van was spacious and comfortable, and our guide was knowledgeable. When I asked him whether religion or tea was more important - he paused, which said it all! Tea is incredibly important to the people of Taiwan!"
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed the guided tour to Yehliu Park. The guider was very kind and excellent in guiding the tour. Thank you for the good service."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of these key places without the hassel. Fun n informative guide that made you feel at home. Make your own Sky lantern a must."
* A traveler said: "I had a really nice tour with a great and very informative tour guide, Jack. Thanks for everything! Ryan from Canada"
* A traveler said: "Very efficient transfer. Were contacted with full details via Whats App so well informed. Nice car and pleasant driver. Will use them again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Naha
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture