Top Taipei Tours by Duration
220 results | All Taipei Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this - so easy! The tour guide Cipher was excellent and very flexible. She worked with our group's hectic schedule and was able to get us to the majority of spots with limited time. The bus was comfortable too."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was early but our driver was waiting at the arrival area with a sign with both our names on it. He didn't mind waiting whilst we picked up our portable wi-fi device. His van was comfortable and he knew exactly where our hotel was."
* A traveler said: "Tony was awesome! He was very thorough and answered all my questions. Very attentive and paid attention to all the details. He made sure I got to see everything I was supposed to see."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour that shows you all the different aspects of Taipei. We had an excellent guide who spoke perfect english."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour. Jeffrey, our tour guide was so good, full of knowledge, friendly, patient and made us feel so special. He did everything he could to make us comfortable and happy. Thank you Jeffrey !"
* A traveler said: "Tina wang was excellent guide. Very knowledgeable.and help to assist with diet restriction.highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Taroko Gorge. It was incredibly beautiful and the tour was really well organised and without any difficulties at all. We really didn't have to worry about a thing all day, it was great value. Josephine was a wonderful guide for the day, we had a fantastic time."
* A traveler said: "Josh was extremely cheerful, friendly and knowledgable. The private tour wasn’t very stringent and rigid and had some room for flexibility. High recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Tony was amazing! Loved the trip! The scenery was great and loved the view. Also it was the perfect amount of time at each location"
* A traveler said: "Jack was very nice, friendly, open for my suggestions with good knowledge well prepared for the tour.He was also good partner in discussions about history and culture of Taiwan."
* A traveler said: "Both drivers arrived on time, they were professional, friendly and got me where I needed to go. Cars were clean and rate was fair. I couldn't ask for more."
* A traveler said: "Great night. Jack tailored the evening to our requests. We saw a lot in a few hours. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "As with all these things - the tour is nothing you couldn't do yourself but to have someone take you round and explain all the sights, history and inside thoughts and knowledge it really is great. Taiwan is also a very sprawling city - being able to have someone with you jumping on busses and showing you the sights and explaining their significance really does make it so easy and worth while."
* A traveler said: "One of my favorite things I did in Taipei! Staff and class were amazing. I loved the entire experience... including all the photos from the staff"
* A traveler said: "The night tour was brief but educational. It could have included an appetizer or a sample from the street food along the way. Din Tai Fung at 101 is a delight. It’s good we took this tour because the waiting time for Dinner is about an hour at a good time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of these key places without the hassel. Fun n informative guide that made you feel at home. Make your own Sky lantern a must."
* A traveler said: "It was great. we were very pleased. He took us to many sites and his knowledge of the culture was great."
* A traveler said: "Best way to get an impression of Taipei and the northern coast including a more than interesting Geo Park."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient transfer. Were contacted with full details via Whats App so well informed. Nice car and pleasant driver. Will use them again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time during this private tour! William our tour guide was super friendly and helpful. He took us to best spots and gave us lots of info about each place! I highly recommend this tour. Thank you for the excellent service!"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience, loved my tour guide. He followed the lead of the group and keep us in time. He was also very helpful with taking pictures and caputring your moment"
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed the guided tour to Yehliu Park. The guider was very kind and excellent in guiding the tour. Thank you for the good service."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time - lovely scenery and a chance to see the countryside outside of Taipei. The van was spacious and comfortable, and our guide was knowledgeable. When I asked him whether religion or tea was more important - he paused, which said it all! Tea is incredibly important to the people of Taiwan!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Naha
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture