Top Tasmania Audio Guides
19 results | All Tasmania Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience. Driver was verry knowledgeable and cracked a few jokes. We were a small group so we got to spend some time looking at a few things. Was verry awesome experience"
* A traveler said: "Boat ride of the national park The lake was like glass Made for great photos and A special lunch and morning tea Was a cherry on top."
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Thoroughly enjoyed and value for money. Jim was fantastic- so knowledgeable and a really excellent tour guide / coach driver. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for a great tour. Phil was a great guide. We learnt a lot about the beautiful city of Hobart. He presented everything in an interesting way & it was great to be chauffeured around. Stress free :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Gareth. Apart from the Bonorong sanctuary, Richmond and Mt Wellington visits, he added a stop at a winery and a whiskey distillery after I mentioned being keen of those places. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent host, great tour and very well organised. It was good to see the host had such a solid relationship with all of the venues and i feel this gave us a better overall experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic!!! The whole day was amazing and the lunch was fresh seafood and delicious!!!!!!!! The guide was so informative, helpful and gave great insight"
* A traveler said: "I can't speak highly enough of this Under Down Under tour, and our guides Tim and Ian. I originally booked the tour because I was unable to hire a car, as it seemed to cover many of the sites that I had planned to visit. I ended up getting so much more, as our guides took us to places of which I was not previously aware, and they explained so much about what I was looking at, that I would not have known had I been driving about by myself. We were in a group of 18, of mixed ages and nationalities, and that enriched the experience even more for me, as I would have been a solo traveller. The highlights were the amazing National Parks ( The Russell and Nelson Falls, Lake St Clair, Cradle Mountain,the Gordon River, The Freycinet National Park, The Bay of Fires and the food (fresh oysters, amazing ice cream). Accommodation was in backpackers' hostels, and we bought our own food, so don't expect five star hotels. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would probably choose to do a tour again in preference to travelling on my own."
* A traveler said: "we went there for the first time and it was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. The food onboard was great and lot of it to eat. The cabin crew was polite and the Captain on bridge was very knowledgably briefed in a lovely manner."
* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The group size is small, the bus new and comfortable. Each day was exciting with interesting and beautiful places to explore. Morgan (tour guide and driver) was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and ready to answer any questions. This tour takes you round the whole island including Cradle Mountain, lunches were varied, fresh and very tasty. Accommodation cosy and comfortable. Trip good for both couples and solo travellers. Excellent overall."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Richmond Gaol
- Josef Chromy Wines
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Low Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum
- Bruny Island Berry Farm
- Bonnet Island
- Convict Trail
- Parliament House
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)
- Port Arthur Penitentiary
- Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Devils at Cradle Wildlife Park
- Woolmers Estate
- Battery Point
- Gunns Plains Caves
- Home Hill Devonport
- North Hobart
- Russell Falls
- Lake St. Clair
- Grindelwald Swiss Village
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Bali