Top Tasmania Beer & Brewery Tours
21 results | All Tasmania Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the harbor and sites. The Capitan was informative and knew a fair bit of the area. Not a bad price for the time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent host, great tour and very well organised. It was good to see the host had such a solid relationship with all of the venues and i feel this gave us a better overall experience."
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "Simply a must for any Hobart holiday. The driver is informative and can manage Bus 203 pretty well in the high winds."
* A traveler said: "Tim our driver from Gray Line was excellent, informative, friendly and polite. The guide at PT Arthur took too long to explain site so little time left to see buildings but still great day."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the best experiences we have been on. A great team, professional communication and overall a fantastic day! Thank you. Photos wouldn’t load sorry."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "A great experience from booking to end of tour. The staff went. Out of their way to advise on difficult access, to organise close pickups and the tour guide/driver was helpful, informed commentary, and pleasant Most enjoyable and adaptable when snow blocked our way. We especially enjoyed the drive around the narrow streets of Hobart and the informed stories of the past."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for a great tour. Phil was a great guide. We learnt a lot about the beautiful city of Hobart. He presented everything in an interesting way & it was great to be chauffeured around. Stress free :)"
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "The views were impressive and the weather was kind. Big thanks to our guide for his simple, helpful tips in the off-road sections.. Enjoyed the afternoon 😊"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The group size is small, the bus new and comfortable. Each day was exciting with interesting and beautiful places to explore. Morgan (tour guide and driver) was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and ready to answer any questions. This tour takes you round the whole island including Cradle Mountain, lunches were varied, fresh and very tasty. Accommodation cosy and comfortable. Trip good for both couples and solo travellers. Excellent overall."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip with Jan! It was lovely going to some of the smaller wineries that were so friendly and also visiting a lavender farm, olive oil farm and a gin distillery. We also enjoyed the delicious lunch and the many stories from Jan."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Henty Dunes
- North Hobart
- Gunns Plains Caves
- Home Hill Devonport
- Don River Railway
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- Bruny Island Berry Farm
- Design Tasmania
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum
- Cataract Gorge Reserve
- Tahune Forest AirWalk
- Devils at Cradle Wildlife Park
- Platypus House
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Sullivan's Cove
- Low Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum
- Clarendon House
- Launceston City Park
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Bali