Top Tel Aviv Nature and Wildlife Tours
33 results | All Tel Aviv Tours
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized but the big difference has made our guide , he was amazing!!! Worth it 100%!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, especially thanks to the best guide I ever had in my life: Amir (with the ponytail)"
* A traveler said: "View ancient Roman ruins, the ancient city of Acre and more on this day trip up the coast. Our group was small; our guide excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was very comfortable to travel with the agency viator. The members of the organizations are very nice, funny and have a lot of informations for you."
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything that I could have hoped for. The guide was excellent and really gave us a great tour."
* A traveler said: "It was extremely better than I expected. Efficiently run and well managed. This travel partner is berry orofessional"
* A traveler said: "Guide Jossi was energetic and very knowledgeable on this tour of the Gallilee. Saw a lot of places like Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. Not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "I booked thinking I was going to have a private car but there was a taxi waiting for me. He was OK but not was I expecting"
* A traveler said: "The Golan Heights was an experience not to be missed. Our guide was very informative and we enjoyed his commentary when we could hear it. Unfortunately some of our fellow travellers appeared to be not interested and I feel they should have been told to keep their voices down so others could hear what was being said."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. I was only going to the Dead Sea on my bucket list and our tour guide Itamar, recommended going to Masada too. I'm so glad that he did as it made a great day and even better experience."
* A traveler said: "Quick And interesting tour, it is really worth it for the price, we received a lot of informations along the way. A big congratulation to our guide in Jordan mister Mahdi"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Biblical Highlights of the Galilee On A Small Group Tour From Tel Aviv
- Desert Safari and Dead Sea Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv
- Dan Banias and Nimrod National Parks Private Tour
- GoKEDEM Golan Heights ATV Action & Wine-Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera