Top The Cayes Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Private and Luxury
On the Ground
On the Water
7 results | All The Cayes Tours
Spend some time immersed in the jungles of Belize as you embark on a zipline and tubing adventure. Join a small group and soar through the treetops of the Belizean Forest on a series of exciting ziplines to get your adrenaline pumping. Then, wind down with a relaxing inner tube float through cave systems, admiring the unique rock formations as you head downstream.
Fit three tours into one on this private Belize adventure that's ideal for cruise ship passengers and other travelers with limited time. Climb an ancient Mayan stone temple at the Altun Ha ruins, and then connect with the animal kingdom at a black howler monkey sanctuary. There's also a stop at a rum distillery to taste one of Belize's most famous exports on this personalized day trip.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Why book two separate tours when you can book one combination for ONE price. This tour is an excellent way to learn Mayan history and see the cultural and historical temples. Thereafter, enjoy flying over the natural rainforest canopy before flying across pristine rivers. Bring cameras and be alert as you experience the life of wild howler monkeys, who sometimes cross the rivers via the ziplines.
Travel back in time to a remote land replete with Mayan ruins on a full-day tour of Altun Ha and Belize City from San Pedro. Ideal for history buffs, this tour takes care of admission tickets, food and drinks, and transport, so you don’t have to. Plus, a small group limited to 15 travelers means that you’ll receive personalised attention from your guide, while hotel pickup and drop-off means you don’t have to worry about finding a meeting point.
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. What are the many traditions involved in the colorful Carnaval festival of San Pedro? What’s the famous story of the town being an inspiration for a hit Madonna song ,,La Isla Bonita”? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of San Pedro Town. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
Cast off from Ambergris Caye for a full-day sailing and snorkeling trip to Caye Caulker, Hol Chan Marine Park and shark ray alley. Slip off the boat to explore Hol Chan’s renowned reefs, where vibrant fishes, sea turtles and delicate corals thrive within the protected reserve. Swim alongside gentle nurse sharks and stingrays in the shallow water, and encounter Belize’s extraordinary wildlife up-close. Continue to Caye Caulker for a 2-hour sightseeing visit, then sip rum punch and enjoy the afternoon sunshine as you sail back to San Pedro Town.
The Hol Chan Marine Reserve is one of the most popular snorkeling and scuba diving sites in Belize and lies just off the coast of Caye Caulker. With this tour, enjoy a full day of snorkeling, stopping at six different sites around the marine reserve. Dive in to snorkel in areas known for nurse sharks, southern sting rays, and manatees; explore a sunken shipwreck, and swim among schools of tropical fish and colorful coral reefs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in The Cayes?
The best Art & Culture in The Cayes according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in The Cayes are taking additional safety precautions?
These The Cayes experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in The Cayes are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in The Cayes may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets