Top The Hague Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All The Hague Tours
Sort by: Featured
Taste your way around The Hague on a walking tour of the city’s food scene. Learn about The Hague’s history and cuisine while exploring the charming streets, and make food stops to taste local delicacies. Visit boutique bakeries, pubs and cafes beloved by the locals, and sample drinks and sweet and savory dishes as you chat to your guide and the artisanal vendors. As you eat and explore, experience Holland’s celebrated ‘gezelligheid’— the warm conviviality that's central to local culture. Numbers are limited to 10 for a small-group experience.
During the champagne tasting you will become acquainted with special champagnes from mostly small champagne houses. Delicious and honest campaigns made by winemakers with a passion for their profession. Mr. Champagne shows that there are so many more champagnes than the big brands that can be bought at the liquor store. During the tasting, attention is given to the production process of the champagne, the region and the history of the champagne.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in The Hague are taking additional safety precautions?
These The Hague experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in The Hague are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in The Hague may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Scheveningen Tours & Tickets
- Escher in Het Paleis Tours & Tickets
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort) Tours & Tickets
- Sculptures by the Sea (Museum Beelden aan Zee) Tours & Tickets
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813) Tours & Tickets
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis) Tours & Tickets
- Gemeentemuseum Den Haag Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen Tours & Tickets
- Panorama Mesdag Tours & Tickets
- Louwman Museum Tours & Tickets
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw Tours & Tickets