The Pampas Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to visit the Falls, all the trip was organized so smoothly! Our pick up to the airport was on time, we had a coffee and after pick up at Iguazu airport we got to visit the Majestic waterfalls, such beutiful sights and an abundance of flora & fauna (Such a fan). Thank you Signature Tours for this great trip."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did a day trip from Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento. We got picked up at our hotel and were driven to the ferry and picked up by our guide on the other side. There were only 3 of us and our guide was great. The trip is a bit pricey, but we had a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Early evening performance. Exceeded expectation. Service, food and wine all very good. Show was one of the best performances I have seen in a long while. Tango and Gaucho dancers were amazing. Drivers on time and delivered us to and from the venue. A great night out."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! The pickup and drop off was well organized. The food was more than we could eat and very good! The musicians, singers, and tango dancers were amazing! A fantastic night and one of the highlights of our 3 week South American adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour; we visited three different restaurants, all located within a short walking distance of each other, and sampled a variety of food (and drinks). We had one item at each of the first two stops, and at the third we had a large platter of food (more than we could finish!). The tour ended with dessert at a gelateria, which had about a dozen different versions of dulce de leche ice cream. Our guide, German, was excellent - very knowledgeable and had lots of interesting information about the food and drinks we tried and about the culture of Argentina and Buenos Aires in general."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "Great host that gave us a great experience with wine tasting and how and were it is originated. The atmosphere was great wine and snack was exquisite."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "This tour may seem a little pricey when you purchase it but the restaurants are beautiful and the food you eat and wine you drink is beyond incredible. Would highly recommend doing this on one night that you have in BA. I was only there for two nights and didn’t have any regrets doing this for one of them!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and value. Nati was a great tour guide. She showed us a lot And was very informative."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Senor Tango
- Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)
- Cabildo de Buenos Aires
- Plaza de la Republica
- Barrio de Abasto
- Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)
- San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)
- Barrio Norte
- Temaiken Biopark
- Casa Rosada
- Buenos Aires Eco-Park
- Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Don Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)
- Cafe Tortoni
- National Library
- Buenos Aires Cruise Port
- Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)
- Puerto Madero
- San Telmo
- Plaza de Mayo
- Recoleta Cemetery (Cemiterio de Recoleta)
- La Boca
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil