Top The Scottish Highlands Classes & Workshops
15 results | All The Scottish Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised, professional guides - flexible - allowing the group to go at their own pace and plenty of breaks."
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "5 star trip from start to finish Bill was fantastic gave us tons of information facts and figures. We can not recommend you highly enough and Miaris shortbread was delicious a very moving and uplifting trip all at the one time. So glad it was Happy Tours. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Wow, what an absolutely beautiful place to visit all made special by Ray from Timberbush tours, our driver, local historian and story teller. Excellent value for money and very professionally customer focused. Will return !!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Connor, was fantastic in every way! His knowledge and stories and personality made for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day spent with Helene who was so knowledgeable about the Outlanders and The Highlands. I would highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Loch Ness and Caledonian Canal Cruise from Dochgarroch
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Kilchurn Castle
- Brodie Castle
- Rogie Falls
- Bealach na Bà Pass
- Fort Augustus
- Strathmashie Forest
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- St. Magnus Cathedral
- Italian Chapel
- Beinn Eighe National Nature Reserve
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Duncansby Head
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Caledonian Canal
- Chanonry Point
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England