The Scottish Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "Loved the knowledge of the driver, Stewart. Favourite part was The Italian Cathedral. Orkney is a beautiful place, extremely clean and very friendly"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, a dream coming true! Even with a raining day the ferry was stable and safe! Everybody was very very profissionals!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour fun! The trip to the Cairns was especially nice!"
* A traveler said: "Rob was a great guide with a great sense of humour! He really went the extra mile to keep us entertained and show us the best sights Tour is weather dependent with heavy fog in the morning which luckily cleared up in the afternoon. Could not see the fairy springs however as water levels were too high so will look to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "It didn’t rain!!! Good views. The commentary from the skipper was not intrusive in any way. To the point explanations of various sights/sites of interest."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with a really interesting commentary by the tour guide, Ray. Good stops and enough time at Dunrobin Castle to include a falconry display which was excellent. Fascinating stops and wonderful music on the bus. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I recommend this tour. I want to the many famous place in scotland with our tour guide Bill. He is amazing, He taught us bit of knowledge about scotland. He is so funny guide,He talked funny stories about him sometimes. We like his stories. The shortbread cooked by his wife is so delicious. I want to join his tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing day, no rushing, wonderful scenery. Emma our guide was funny, informative and helpful. Lovely day, would book with Rabbies again"
* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "Gordon was absolutely fantastic!! He took us all over! And when we mention how much we wanted to see coos we kept an eye out for us and we were able to see them!! He was so amazing. I would recommend this tour to everyone!! You have to do it with Gordon. He will make your tour the best! Thank you so much again!"
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Alison was an excellent guide informative, humorous and knowledgeable of Inverness and it’s history and surroundings."
* A traveler said: "Johnny, our driver made the trip as he proudly showed us his home area. The sea side visits, the community stops to see how the residents shared their heritage and cared for their communities, the area history and Sutherland Clearances and current economics all made our journey through the Scottish countryside memorable. And it was topped off with a great tasting at Glenmorangie! The personal touch included special wee stops at bridges which, as an engineer, i especially enjoyed. We highly recommend this tour and more importantly our driver, Johnny."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting walking tour. Our guide was a local historian, very knowledgeable and friendly and gave us lots of interesting stories from places all round the centre of Inverness. Tour took about 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, professional guides - flexible - allowing the group to go at their own pace and plenty of breaks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- St. Magnus Cathedral
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Duncansby Head
- Inveraray Jail
- Inverness Castle
- Trotternish Ridge
- Strathmashie Forest
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Rogie Falls
- Chanonry Point
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Fort George
- Road to the Isles
- Fort Augustus
- Kilchurn Castle
- Ben Nevis
- Isle of Skye
- Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Rannoch Moor
- Inveraray Castle
- Orkney Islands
- Culloden Battlefield
- Clava Cairns
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England