Top Activities on the Ground in Thessaloniki
39 results | All Thessaloniki Tours
* A traveler said: "This day trip was truly wonderful, the guides Lazaros and Elena were so welcoming, funny and interesting ! The curriculum is rich yet we had time to experience everything properly. I could not recommend this short journey enough considering how worth it it is, given the impressive landscapes and archeological details."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour of Pella and Vergina. Particularly enjoyed seeing the tomb and artefacts in the tomb of Philip II The guide was knowledgeable and thorough"
* A traveler said: "The waterfall and of course the baths The guide was always helpful. The journey was pleasant and did not pass as slow as we thought."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. We really enjoyed this all day trip. Excellent, especially if you like history and archaeology."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing trip, amabil guide, funny group . The meeting in Salonic to go to Ouranopulis was in time, the boat trip around Mount Athos was relaxing and no so much people . Presentention of monasteries was recording with translate in many languages. Thank Yannis !"
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous afternoon. The crew were fantastic - friendly, funny and nothing was too much trouble. It was wonderful to see beaches and coves that would otherwise be out of reach. Beautifully organised!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! The tour guide was excellent. Beautiful scenery, very interesting visit to two nunneries (the monasteries were closed). The tour guide gave us historical information about greece, Meteora, and Thessaloniki. This is a great way to start you trip to Thessaloniki. I can’t recommend the tou enough. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Pella was impressive but Vergina was fantastic. The gold handcrafted death wreaths were exceptional. The guide added greatly to the experience."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip with an excellent guide who provided detailed information on the trip, the archaeological sites and the museum. Recommended to all history lovers."
* A traveler said: "ABSLOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Anyone looking to have an amazing one-of-a-kind adventure should book this. This is a great time for beginners and experienced canyon-ers alike. The guide was extremely kind and fun. He spoke very fluent english and gave instructions in a simple and easy to understand way. You get to rappell down the center of several waterfalls, as well as enjoy a few natural water slides and do some diving into pools from as high as 20 meters if you wish."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was an amazing guide! He made the journey safe and fun! It was a challenging day, but you'll be rewarded with an amazing view and a rewarding accomplishment."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice walk. The weather was surprising good."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and would highly recommend this experience for anyone visiting Thessaloniki! Makis was an amazing host and made sure we had a great time. He also prepared a lovely vegetarian lunch for us as well as transport to and from the hotel."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast