Top Tirana Archaeology Tours
64 results | All Tirana Tours
* A traveler said: "Even though I was the only one going there that day, my guide Aron was very helpful and informative. Loved the tour and definitely recommend. Berat is very beautiful with its amazing history and unique architecture!"
* A traveler said: "I was only in Tirana for 48 hours and this day trip was a great way to get a personal experience and insight into the evolution of Tirana and the Albanian culture. I had not realised some of the very interesting history and our guide Leo gave great care of the tour and made it an experience to remember! I especially liked the bunker tours and it was much better having Leo talk me through it, rather than just reading the labels. If you are in Tirana then check it out!"
* A traveler said: "Nice cooking class a good way to learn more about the Albanian cousin., a fun afternoon with Vine and Raki."
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic full day trip, felt safe all the time and saw the highlights of Kosovo. The driver even solved the issue with the policeman in Pristina who made trouble because I did not wear the mask in the city."
* A traveler said: "Edi was our guide. The booking and picking arrangements were very straightforward and he picked us up at our hotel. He talked about the history of Albania on the way to Berat. We visited the Iconography Museum. This was incredibly interesting. Edi struck a great balance between pointing out key items and then leaving us to make discoveries of our own. We then walked around the hilltop area. He took us to a mosque and a tekke (religious building in the Bektashi faith). By now, we’d built up an appetite for an excellent local lunch (cheese pies, stuffed vegetables). We stopped off at the Bektashi world centre in Tirana on the way back."
* A traveler said: "Even though it was cold and rainy it was a good trip. The sun came out after our delicious lunch on the lake. The scenery was amazing- the sparkling lake and the Alps across it. And the town of Shkodër was charming."
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour very much !!! KRUJE was beautiful and also SHKODER especially the views from the caslte. JETMIR was our charming guide. Drove the mercedes so carefully. He eas very informtive and a pleasant guy. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A very nice day trip in central Albania. Berat is a beautiful place! And the archeological site of Apollonia interesting"
* A traveler said: "My guides, Andy and Julio were amazing - very friendly and incredibly knowledgeable! Definitely recommended!"
* A traveler said: "While waiting to be picked up for the tour, we were expecting to join a big group. However, we were the only ones going. Our own private tour! Adam the tour guide, from the start right through to drop off was excellent. He couldn't do enough for us. Not only did he have lots of detailed information about the towns we visited he also gave us tips and hints for places not included in the tour. We also had an off agenda stop at 'George Bush Town' (Google it). Adam also helped us buy a hand made rug to take home (something that we wanted to do when arriving in Albania) - particularly helpful in Kruje with so many shops offering their wares. In terms of the places visited, Kruje was my favourite - a quaint and picturesque town with a castle and fairly cool Skanderbeg museum. Durres was nice and seeing the old amphitheatre enjoyable. We enjoyed the tour so much that we booked another tour with Adam to go to Berat the next day. A worthwhile and enjoyable tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Macedonia