Nikko National Park
Known for its impressive botanical garden, intricate Iemitsu mausoleum, and ornate Toshogu Shrine (a UNESCO World Heritage site), Nikko National Park is an area of incredible natural beauty with plenty to see and do. In addition to shrines and temples, the park is home to numerous lakes, elaborate bridges, excellent hiking trails, and two stunning waterfalls—all set against a backdrop of dramatic mountain scenery.
Nikko National Park Tours and Activities
What are Nikko National Park hours of operation?
Should I book Nikko National Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Nikko National Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Nikko National Park?
- Nikko 1-Day Bus Tour :World Heritage of Nikko Toshogu,Lake Chuzenji,Kegon Falls
- From Tokyo: Nikko Toshogu Shrine, Kegon waterfall and Lake Chuzenji
- 2-Day Ochijuku Stay and Nikko Sightseeing Tour
- Highlights of Nikko Day Trip by Public Transportation
Things to do near Tokyo
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture