In Shinjuku's Kabukicho district (entertainment and red light district), the surreal Robot Restaurant may be unlike anything you've ever seen. Its sci-fi Japanese cabaret show starring giant robots is loud and proud, both visually and audibly—taiko drums and techno music accompany flashing lights, multiple mirrors, and huge video screens. A sensorial extravaganza, the restaurant is no quiet night out.
Ways to experience Robot Restaurant
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Robot Restaurant hours of operation?
Should I book Robot Restaurant tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Robot Restaurant 2020?
What's the best way to experience Robot Restaurant?
- Discover Tokyo's Weirdest Places
- Robot cabaret show and Asakusa Private Tour
- Kabukicho Izakaya Food Tour and Golden Gai Experience in Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Izakaya and Golden gai bar hopping tour
Things to do near Tokyo
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Yokohama
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Hakone
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture