Things to Do in Tokyo With Kids
Read MoreShow Less
Tokyo offers all sorts of fun attractions for visitors of all ages, from high-tech theme parks to educational experiences. Here are some of the best ways to experience the Japanese capital with little ones in tow.
- Enjoy rides, games, and 3D attractions regardless of the weather at Joypolis, one of Tokyo's most popular indoor theme parks.
- Play make believe at the Studio Ghibli Museum, which features replica sets from some of the studio's most beloved films. Advance booking is essential.
- Learn about the tradition of sumo wrestling by attending a morning practice or even a proper sumo wrestingling tournament.
- Buy a skip-the-line ticket and immerse yourself in all things LEGO, without lengthy lines, at LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- Visit Ikebukuro’s Sunshine City, home to Sunshine Aquarium. Then, head up to the building's SKY CIRCUS Sunshine 60 Observatory for panoramic city views.
1 Tours and Activities
Sort by: Featured
Experience the excitement of Japanese sumo wrestling with this admission to one of the three annual tournaments that take place in Tokyo. Tour the stadium with a professional guide and learn about sumo culture and traditions while watching these massive warriors go head-to-head.