Top Tokyo Multi-day Tours
28 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Nothing to add to be honest. Proper pub crawl mostly with westerners (normal). Cool guys. Nice night out."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Izumi is the best! She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Took us around to many places in a short amount of time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "My guide, Khizar, loved to talk about all aspects of Japan. He was so knowledgable and explained everything to me to put it all into context. The day tour was just right, not so much that it was rushed but enough to move at a gentle pace and take it all in. Mt. Fuji is spectacular and Lake Kawaguchiko is beautiful. The 30 minute cruise on the lake is definitely worth it. The tour was a great way to see the area and Khizar made it easy and efficient. I would recommend him as a tour guide to anyone visiting the Tokyo area."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Custom Tour: Tokyo in a Day
- Mt Fuji, Hakone, Lake Ashi Cruise and Bullet Train Day Trip from Tokyo
- Private tour - All "Must-Sees"! Enjoy your First-Time Visit Tokyo!
- Tokyo by Night: Japanese Food Small Group or Private Tour
- Walking Tours Tokyo with a Local Guide: Private & 100% Personalized ★★★★★
- Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum
- Kokugikan Sumo Stadium & Museum
- Ameyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)
- Oedo Onsen Monogatari
- Kasai Rinkai Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo
- Sky Circus Sunshine60 Observatory
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Madame Tussauds Tokyo
- Fuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)
- Suntory Hall
- Thunder Gate (Kaminarimon)
- National Museum of Western Art
- Japanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)
- Tokyo Tower
- Mount Nesugata Observatory
- Happo-en Garden
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture